Finally

By the time Skeppy's mom arrived, only Bad, Bagi and Tina remained. All falling asleep on each other.

Bad opened his eyes to see a frantic women walking by, with familiar features and beautiful dark hair. He nudged Tina. "She's here."

Tina sat up and made accidental eye contact with the woman. "O-oh!" She stood up. "Are you Skeppy's mom?"

"Did they tell you anything?" She asked, approaching the trio.

"No, we tried. They wouldn't tell us anything." Tina felt even worse, seeing the face of his frightened mother. "You should be able to go straight to the front desk and get an update."

"Yes. I know." The woman ran her hands through her hair. "How do I get there? this hospital is built like a maze."

"Here, I know." Bagi stood up. "This way." She led Skeppy's mother to the front desk.

"Do you think she'll tell us what's wrong?" Bad asked.

"I'm sure she will, when she's ready. I can't imagine the pain she's in right now." Tina held Bad's hand. "Let's just stay here and wait."

"We've been here for hours." Bad huffed. "I just– God, I just want to know that he's alive."

"Of course he's alive. Come on, sit back down."

🏥🏥🏥

Bagi came back alone, wearing an uncertain expression.

"Did they say anything?" Bad nearly jumped up out of his seat, desperate at this point.

"They took her somewhere, I don't know." Bagi shrugged. "I guess we will have to wait for her to come back with some information."

"Oh my gosh, I'm done." Bad growled. "Come on. I'm getting some information, now."

Tina and Bagi didn't have much choice because Bad was walking with a mission and he was not listening to them telling him to relax.

Bad made it to the front desk, and watched the woman behind roll her eyes like she already knew what was going on.

"I can't help you–"

"I need you to get me a nurse or a doctor if you cannot help me. I don't care about whatever guidelines you're following. I don't even know if my boyfriend is dead or alive. You need to get me someone. Right now. He might just be another patient to you, but I love him."

Tina looked at Bagi. They were both shocked but impressed.

The woman gave them an uncomfortable look before reaching for the call button. "Just give me a minute."

Bad looked at Tina for reassurance, not sure if he overdid it.

Tina just smiled and nodded at him. "We'll get an answer, don't worry."

🪑🪑🪑

It didn't take long for a nurse to come and take them away to a quiet room. The room was sterile chic and definitely did not help with anxiety.

"I just want to know if he's going to be okay." Bad pleaded, exasperated.

"I understand, everyone take a seat."

Everyone sat, staring daggers into the nurse's soul.

"Let me ease you guys by saying he's going to be okay."