27

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡

"ALRIGHT! i call this operation, monday football romance operation pairing up nagi and y/n!"

"where did football even come from? and it's not monday."

"WHAT? it isn't?"

"okay, that's just a little ridiculous, bachira. think a little. how could it be monday if we were in school yesterday?"

"oh... i don't know."

"please let's not give this thing a name. that's cringe."

i sat on top of the bench, staring at the boys as they argued back and forth. bachira insisted on a name, while reo and chigiri tried their best to keep him in check. nagi and isagi weren't present, since the black haired boy was purposefully keeping him occupied while we discussed the "plan".

i already insisted a hundred times that i wasn't ready, but they wanted me to confess as soon as possible. i had no say in this at all... despite it being about me and nagi...

don't get me wrong, i wanna do it sometime. but aren't things going too quick? i mean, i just told them i liked him only a couple days ago!

i sighed, catching their attention. reo frowned and tilted his head, "what's wrong?"

"what if he doesn't like me..?"

"huh? that's all you've been saying this entire time! of course he does!" bachira insisted, slamming his hands on top of the table.

reo sighed at bachira's antics, pulling his friend back to sit down. "don't worry about it, y/n. i know the guy like the back of my hand."

"b-but you didn't ask him!" i stressed, "i just don't want to ruin our friendship over a stupid crush... he's really important for me."

chigiri's lips curved into a sweet smile and he rested his head on the palm of his hand. "you're so prone to overthinking, it's almost cute if it wasn't so obvious how much it torments you."

my cheeks warmed up, and both of his friends sighed simultaneously at his words.

"if we didn't know that y/n liked nagi, i would've thought that you were flirting with her." reo said, clearly exasperated at his friend. chigiri laughed loudly in response, before shaking his head. "so i can't be nice without it being flirting?"

"no! it's the way you say things!" bachira huffed.

"we're straying from the topic. isagi should be returning with nagi soon. look, the next lesson is cancelled so you'll have plenty time. drag him off to a room, tell him you love him and give him a lil kiss while you're at it. quick and sweet!" reo said, turning to me.

"i haven't even had my first kiss! i can't!" i cried, slamming my hands against my face from embarrassment.

"i haven't either, so don't worry!" bachira butted in.

"no one thought you did." reo sighed.

"alright. there they are." chigiri said, pointing at the two guys currently walking up to us. bachira turned to me and raised his thumbs up, "okay, you got this! do whatever reo told you to do. he knows how to get to someone's heart, he's the most popular guy at school after all!"

"i wouldn't say that." reo grinned, pushing his hair back. "your attempt at coming off as humble did the complete opposite." chigiri muttered tiredly.