37

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡

"so? how was it?"

i put my shoes down near the shoe racks, before putting on my indoor slippers and stepping inside the hallway, where my mother stood with her arms crossed over her chest.

"oh... uhm.... i had fun..." i muttered, gripping my bag tightly before speeding past her.

i felt her grip my hair, before roughly pulling me back to face her. her grip on my hair tightened to a painful degree, and i quickly dropped my bag to hold her hand as i yelped.

"where were you?"

"a-at (f/n)'s house!" i cried as i dug my nails into her hand. this made her let go of my hair, and i quickly fell to the ground, holding my aching head as tears trickled down my cheeks.

"lying to your mother? do you not have any shame? i really am disappointed. i thought you'd be different from your rebellious older brother, but you're just like him." she spat, glaring down at me with angry eyes. "i'll let your father deal with you."

my breath hitched in my throat at her words, and i watched as she stormed off to her room, before slamming the door loudly after her. i sat there on the floor, in my own tears, and gently pressing my hand against my aching scalp.

after a while of processing what'd just happened on the floor, i quickly stood up and rushed to my room, where i locked myself up and jumped on top of my bed. the tears wouldn't stop flowing down my cheeks.

why is it that whenever something good happens, it's always followed by something so bad it cancels it out? it isn't fair. i just wanna be a normal teenager.

I'm so stupid. it's all my fault. everything that's happening to me is my fault. why couldn't I have been born different from who I am?

I stared at my white fluffy pillow, that was now wet from my tears, before throwing it on the wall.

I turned on my phone and began scrolling through social media in hopes of calming myself, and soon my tears faded into nothingness, leaving only sniffles and hiccups to leave my nose and lips.

suddenly, I received a notification from the shared group chat, and I decided to check it out.

it's getting messi

megu( ˶°ㅁ°) !!
is y/n coming??

thenagi
ya

RedPanther
You're sure she should tag along? It's gonna be messy

thenagi
ya

y/n૮₍ ' ꒳ '₎ა
hi

Reo
Hey, Y/n.
Did you just wake up?

y/n૮₍ ' ꒳ '₎ა
yes
i stayed up late on accident .·°՞(¯□¯)՞°·.

megu( ˶°ㅁ°) !!
GOOD MORNING
i just woke up too

y/n૮₍ ' ꒳ '₎ა
goodmorning ₍₍ (̨̡⸝⸝'꒳'⸝⸝)̧̢ ₎₎
what time is the match going to be?

RedPanther
It's not an official match, just a friendly-fire with our other friends, so we decided to change the time from 2PM to 3PM
Does that work with you?