29

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡

i always wore a long skirt alongside socks that hid the majority of my legs. my arms were often covered by the cream colored cardigan i constantly wore to school. the dresscode was strict, so we weren't allowed to adjust our uniforms too much, but thankfully they did provide some things such as longer skirts and cardigans to wear. most of the girls liked to keep their skirts as short as possible by rolling them up under their uniforms to enhance their beauty or whatever, but i always did the opposite.

sure, i also did want to feel pretty and stuff, but it'd be awkward to show off my bruises that way, wouldn't it?

that's why i always wore what i did, even if it was summer and the hot wheather made it difficult to feel comfortable in my own skin.

i still thought it was pretty, and i'd draw those uniforms and cute clothes i could never wear sometimes.

"good morning, y/n!" bachira exclaimed, jumping on me to wrap his arms around me into a tight hug. i fought the urge to cry out in pain, his arms were hugging me tight, right where my bruises were resting under my clothes.

"g-good morning, bachira.... ack-!" i grunted, feeling tears stinging the corners of my eyes. he quickly removed himself from me and turned to look at me in concern as i wiped my eyes before he'd see the tears.

"are you okay? i didn't mean to jump on you too hard!" he stressed, and i shook my head. "n-no no! it's not that, don't worry."

"okay..." he mumbled sadly, unconvinced.

reo put his hand on bachira's head before ruffling his hair aggressively, making the shorter male scream and try to pry him off. "don't be so rough with her all the time!"

i waved my hands around, "n-no! really, it's not that. he's not rough, don't worry!" i insisted, making reo let go of bachira who sighed in relief. "really? you don't gotta cover for this idiot so you know."

"really." i nodded.

"mornin', y/n." i heard nagi said, before i was suddenly pulled into him. he lightly wrapped his arms around me from behind, shoving his head into my shoulder and tickling my neck with his fluffy white locks along the way. i felt my entire body heating up at this, and i burried my face in my hands in embarrassment from the ogling looks we received from bachira and reo.

"i'm so tired today..." he mumbled, rubbing his cheek against mine.

"...me...too..." i forced out, letting go of my steaming hot face.

he let me free, to my disappointment, to sit down on the bench near us where he began playing games on his phone. i moved to sit beside him, and looked over at his phone- he was playing a shooting game, and he made it look so effortlessly easy to get all the head-shot's he did.

"good morning guys! sorry we're later than usual. my sisters were being extra annoying today." chigiri called out, catching our attention. he was rushing over to us with isagi following after him.

"morning!" isagi smiled.

"alright, let's get going then." reo nodded.

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡

i gave nagi his lunch box filled with food i cooked today. i woke up extra early this time, mainly because i didn't want to bump into either of my parents while cooking and preparing for school, so i ended up coming the earliest to school today. i spent all my time drawing in my notebook while waiting for the boys to arrive and thankfully it didn't take too long for reo to come, then was bachira and then was nagi.