- AN: been a while -

Hey there! Haven't been here for a while have I.

I have a few things to discuss with you guys about picking up this book again and a possible conflict idea (we need some action in here).

So, first of all, I know many of you have been asking when the next chapter will be...WHICH WILL BE SOON ‼️

I've missed writing this book and having something to fill the time, along with the whole community who have loved this book so far. If you follow my TikTok, (@lillians.edits) you would see that I'm making many more edits of Iñaki. I'm definitely getting back into that phase, and I'm SO excited!

Anyway, I'm hoping to get the next chapter out this week if I have time, but if not, it will be very soon. I haven't started writing it yet, as I want to get your guys' opinion on an idea I have.

I figured this book would be much more exciting with a conflict, and I've been trying to come up with ideas. Nothing is set in stone yet, so if anyone has any other ideas on a conflict, reply here and I will look at every single one and give them all proper consideration.

So, my idea was pretty depressing and catastrophic, but I figured it would give a huge twist to the plot. Keep in mind, Y/N is temporarily living in South Africa to film One Piece. I was thinking that one day, Y/N got a message from her sister, Bella, that her mom had gotten in a fatal car accident. Her funeral was being planned and she had to be home for it. She goes home for the funeral, and acts okay, while all her friends know that there's something obviously wrong. One person gets her to crack after a while, and you guessed it, this person is Iñaki. They grow closer from this experience and after a while, Y/N will get better and be back to her sassy and happy self.

I want to hear your ideas on this, as I said before. I want to figure out what the conflict will be ASAP so I can have the lead-up (rising action, if you will) start in the next coming chapters. I also want to hear any other conflict ideas you guys have.

I don't plan on reading this whole book over to get specific details, so if I miss any important details in upcoming chapters, please leave a comment so I can fix it.

I'm very excited to be getting back to this book, and I hope all of you are, too!

Oh...also...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 20k READS THAT IS ACTUALLY WILD!!

Reminder of my TikTok, @lillians.edits and my instagram, @lillians.editss for future edits of Iñaki and other people!

Missed you all,

-lillian <3