Updates

Hello readers,

I hope you all are doing well.

I just wanted to give you some updates. First I want to apologize that I have not posted a chapter for the story. I can't tell you that I am nowhere near completed with this story. I have lots and lots of plans for this book. I hope you can be patient with me. I'm not a writer. I just write for fun and when I have time to.

I started a lot of my writing when I was a college student and I graduated a little over a year ago. Since I've had to work part-time jobs and trying to find a full-time job and it's not easy. I'm to get a full-time job soon. And I know what you're thinking full-time job won't that mean you're busy more and you won't have time to write. an interview. I'm gonna be doing later today. If I get this job, then it won't start until the fall and this will give me more time to write my fanfics for you all.

Not exactly I'm not gonna go in a whole lot of details because I want to keep my private life private. It's been hard for me the past two years. I don't necessarily have writers block. For me it's mostly just trying to find time to write or edit my chapters. I just asked you all to be patient.

I know it's never easy to be patient and some that you really enjoy. I will let all of you know now though that I'm actually doing a special epilogue story for love is all around. It's going to be a short book six chapters. Almost 3 full chapters written out.

As for some of my other fanfics if you read them, I had to take them down. They're not discontinued. I felt like I was being pressured by Wattpad to Tate my stories for now because I don't regularly update my stories. Or not as much as I used to. I took some stuff down and I one of these days I'll get back to them.

Anyway, those are my updates for you all. I apologize if you thought this was a chapter. I don't normally do as a chapter because it could be disappointing. It's not a chapter. I just needed to know what was going on Faith in my book. if you have questions for me, you can leave me messages on my profile page I believe. I promise I will try to post some great stuff for you guys. Thank you so much for reading my books. You have no idea how much it means to me. I hope you are enjoying them as much as I writing them.

I will try my best to at least get one chapter out by next weekend ! It will be a very long . All I have to do is edit it and I will release it as soon as possible. Thank you all for your patience and your understanding. ❤️

P.S. If you like watching anime and have not checked it out my book already. I have an Anime recommendations book. You can find it on my profile.