Familiar Place

Kiki Pov

As I am approaching Prince Zen's office, I can hear shouting. It seems like those two brothers are always going at it about something. Well, this is no time to wait. Without hesitation, I throw open the doors.

Prince Izanna and Prince Zen, there has been an accident. She is panting so hard she can barely get her words out. She slowly looks up and sees Obi is sitting in the room as well.

"Its Princess Claire has collapsed and was brought to the medical wing by Mitsuhide," She explained.

Izana Pov

As soon as Kiki gave us her announcement, I burst out the door. I was running so hard that I was barely aware of it. I have no idea where Zen, Obi, and Kiki are.  I burst through the medical wing, and the chief comes over. I ask her where my sister is. She asks me to take a seat, and she will notify Shirayuki I'm here.

Not too long after I arrive, the others come in. They walk in and take a seat as well.  The chief steps back in tells us Shirayuki and Mitsuhide will be out in a moment. Shirayuki and Mitsuhide walk into the room.   Zen, Obi, and I start to ask many questions before Shirayuki tells us to sit down and be quiet.  Everyone takes a seat quietly.

Shirayuki Pov

Claire has collapsed, as I'm sure you all know. I'm working hard to determine what has changed her over the month.  This might take a while. I get you all to want answers now, but so do I.   In the meantime, you can either go back to work or quietly chat.

                            Time skip

It has only been a short time since I walked back into the office. I'm trying to concentrate, but there is so much noise coming from outside. I put my board down. Open and close the door to head to the waiting area.

"Will you all just Shut Up!" I shouted

The room goes silent. Everyone retakes a seat. If you all want to fight and stuff, then take it outside. This is a medical wing, not a playground.  For me to do my business, I need quiet. If you all want to help Claire, then leave to do my work. I will summon you back  when you are required.

I do request that Kiki stays to help me with a few things. Everyone can go.

Kiki and I walk back into the other room to do work.

Izana Pov

Wow, I did not know Shirayuki could raise her voice like that. Anyway, let's take this discussion back in Zen office.  Once we arrived in the office, the five of us decided to chat.
I think we should start from the top again, shall we?

Zen Pov

Ah, Obi, you have finally returned from visiting family. Everything with your family okay; you sure have been gone a long time. While you were gone doing whatever you were doing, many things have changed here.

"Oh really, master, what kinds of things have been changed in my absence?" Obi questions

I'm so glad you asked. Well, for one thing, Claire is a lot different.

"Claire? Has something happened to her?" Obi questions worriedly

"Another great question, but I'm sure you know the answer better than my brother does, don't you, Obi," Izana said

Obi pov

I'm very confused about what is happening. I'm sitting in my master's office, and I'm not getting much information. All I know is things have changed, and it's about Claire.