Take Two

Claire POV

"Kiki!" Mitsuhide and Claire shouted

"Mitsuhide are you okay?" Kiki asked.

"Yeah I'm fine but why did you do that." Mitsuhide whispered.

"Claire, are you okay?" Kiki questions.

"Yes, Kiki I'm okay," Claire said.

"Good, then I succeed in my mission. I know the truth, Mitsuhide. I know you didn't poison her like everyone is saying. I never doubted you for a moment," Kiki said.

Izana POV

Zen and I are pacing around the castle, waiting for a sign. We decide to step outside to get a bit of fresh air. That's when we heard the loud scream. We both looked at each other for a moment and then took off running to the sound. It seems like no matter how fast I am running that it isn't fast enough. Finally, we get to where everyone is. First, I see Claire and Mitsuhide huddle together. Then I see Obi looking down. Zen goes to talk to Obi first, and I access the damage of everything.

"Take the arrow out!" Kiki demanded.

"No, we can't that might make you worse," Claire said.

"Mitsuhide! Take it out ... now!" Kiki demanded.

"On the count of three. One ... Two ... Three." Mitsuhide says.

"Aaaahhh!" Kiki screams.

I see Shirayuki and the boy Ryu run over to Claire and Mitsuhide. Then I call Mitsuhide name, and he looks over to me.

Mitsuhide POV

"Claire stays with Kiki I'll be back." I said.

I walk over to where Prince Izana is and before I say anything I he said something I thought I would never here.

"Thank you," Izana said.

"I was just doing my job and protecting princess Claire. I am sorry for the trouble I've caused." Mitsuhide states.

"No, it's my fault this misunderstanding happened you were just doing what you were told. Who was hurt?" Izana said.

"Kiki .. she jumped in front of us and took an arrow to the shoulder from Obi. Shirayuki and Ryu are taking care of it." Mitsuhide said

After I have talked with Prince Izana, I make my way over to Obi. I stand next to him as we watch Kiki getting treated.

"Will Miss Kiki be alright," Obi said

"Yeah, I heard Shirayuki say it wasn't a deep wound so she should be better in a few days. Look, Obi, I know Kiki wouldn't blame you for this, and neither do I. You acted as what you thought was the best course of action. I would have done the same in your place, especially to protect Princess Claire." Mitsuhide

Time skip

Claire POV

After writing my report on what happened, I go straight to work on planning a schedule. From today to Saturday, I have a list of things that need to get done.

To-do list
1. Redo invitations
2. Cake
3. Flower Arrangements
4. Practice for Nationals
5. Outfit for Nationals
6. Wedding Dress
7. Pack

Ugh, there is still so much to do. Nationals is in a few days, but I need to get some of the other things done. I leave the office for the moment to meet up with everyone from dinner. Tonight it will just be five of us. My two brothers, Obi, Shirayuki, and myself. After an awkward silent dinner, I request to talk to Shirayuki and my brothers. Obi gives me a questioning look, and I just smile at him.