Crunch Time

Somehow the ending of this chapter got deleted and I only just realized this. Sorry for those who had read it and were probably confused. If it looks like a chapter is unfinished please let me know so I can fix it in the future. 

Claire POV

Its so sunny and warm I'm outside and I'm having fun in the garden. All of a sudden I feel a warmth I haven't felt in a while stop me before I can turn around the voice says I'm sorry I wasn't able to come back to you like I promised. When I turn around he is far away from me and calls out his name. I start running after him and calling his name I am so desperate to reach him but no matter how far I run I never get close to him.

Knock Knock Knock

I jolt up from my bed and look around. I see the clock on my nightstand it says that its 11 am. I sigh in relief because everything that happened was just a bad dream. I get out of bed when I hear someone knocking on my door. When I open it I am meet with Zens face. I greet him and he gives me a worried look I bow to my brother apologizing for missing breakfast. I tell Zen that I need to go and get ready for the day and he nods. I close the door and head to my window. It has been a week since Obi has left my side. When I woke up it said he needed to go on a mission and that he would be back as soon as possible. I miss Obi so much I didn't get to see him off on his mission so it feels like it's been forever since I have seen him. I decide to wear this sundress I got when we took a trip to Yuki's island. I got the outfit with Obi.

 I got the outfit with Obi

I head to my office and sit at my desk to do more work

I head to my office and sit at my desk to do more work. I sent out the invitations the day Obi left. we were supposed to send them out a while ago but we kept getting busy. So today I am making a list of all of the guests who are going to attend the wedding. Neither Obi or I have parents sadly to invite to the wedding. I am writing down peoples names who have said yes when my door opens I look up to see an attendant with several envelopes. I take them from him and go back to work. We decided to not have a really big wedding but to have a wedding with friends and family. I look down at the list in my hands.

Zen, Shirayuki, Izana, Kiki, Mitsuhide, Yuki, Kaito, Shirayuki's father, Victor, Yuri

I get up from my desk and leave my office and head straight for Zen's office. I cant this anymore I waited long enough and now I need answers. I march into his office and stare him down. Standing behind Zen is Kiki and Zen looks up at me.