Goddess Festival Part 2

Obi POV

I see your finally awake princess. If you sleep anymore the master will surely come looking for us. Just by her expressions I know what she is going to ask. Well pretty lady to answer your questions it's almost lunch time. As for how you got to your room well I brought you back to your room after you got drunk and fell asleep in my arms in the dining hall. Then you begged me to stay with you and tried to undress in front of me. Her eyes go wide and her face goes bright red I can't help but laugh. Okay so maybe that part didn't happen but the first part of it did. I give her a smirk and she smack my chest pretty hard then she was making a grumpy face and said that I shouldn't say stuff like that. Ha-ha I just can't help it sometimes she is just so fun to tease. Well we finally get up since today is going to be another crazy day. I head into Claire's bathroom to fix my hair and to give her a bit of privacy. When I walk out of the bathroom I can't help but stare at her. I am still trying to figure out how I got so lucky. Never in my life did I think I would want to get married or would find someone like her. I came back to my senses when I see her struggling with the zipper of her dress. Let me get that for you princess. I then zip up her dress and look at her through the mirror. I kiss her on the cheek and then we head off to lunch. We see everyone else in the dining hall and they all stare at Claire. She is just looking so confused that it's kind of cute.

"Claire, how are you today?" Zen asked

"I am good Zen how are you? Oh yeah sorry about getting drunk last night obi told me I'm so embarrassed." Claire said

"Oh, its fine as long as you're doing well it doesn't matter," Zen said

"So don't forget on the last day you will be shooting a flaming arrow to show the end of the Goddess Festival. Also when you have time can you come to my office?" Zen said

"Sure I'll come by later after I get some practice in," Claire said

Claire POV

After lunch, I head straight to practice. During the closing ceremony, I have to shoot a flaming arrow into a ring tower. I'm a bit out of practice especially shooting a flaming arrow. As I am practicing hitting high trees that are roughly the same height as the ring tower will be I see a familiar bird in the sky. The bird comes flying at me and lands on my arm I slip a message into the bottle around its neck and it takes off past the castle wall. I then continue on with my practicing until I hear an arrow flying. I quickly jump out of the way and then I see two guards come running over when they spot me though they take off in fear. Since I am already at a stopping point might as well go see what Zen wants.

Zen POV

I have already made all the arrangements the only thing left to do is tell Claire. So now I am just sitting and waiting till the people I need to see come by. Maybe I'll just take a quick nap that is what I thought until I heard knocking at the door. I tell them that the door is open and that's when I hear Mitsuhide and Obi.

"Prince Zen you said you needed to see us about something. Is something wrong? Is that why you asked for us here?" Mitsuhide said

"So how can we help you today master?" Obi said

I was actually expecting Claire to drop by soon. But since I guess you both are here now I will tell you about the rest of this week schedule. When I look at the two of them they both look really confused. We will be having lots of events going on because of the Goddess festival as you know. On the last day of the Goddess Festival, I have decided to do something very special. Before I can finish telling them I hear Claire's voice from behind the door. Alright well, I finish telling you guys later can you please leave so I can talk to my sister now. Actually, Obi, I want you to stay here. So Mitsuhide opens the door for Claire and then he walks out of the room.