Goddess Festival Part 1

Claire POV

I wake up in the morning to the sun shining brightly in my room. For a while, I just lie in bed not really wanting to get up. All I keep thinking about is what happened last night. I'm terrified that everyone knows and if I were to show my face I would be known as a princess who couldn't stand up for herself. Knowing I can't stay in bed all day I decide to sit up in bed. Just before I was about to get up a heard a knocking on the door. The door opens before I could say anything that's when I see Mitsuhide and Zen walk in the room. They walk towards me and smile at me.

"Good Morning Claire did you sleep well last night?" Mitsuhide asked

"Yes I did, thank you for asking and I am sorry for all the trouble I caused last night," I said

"You have nothing to apologize for it was Izana fault that all this happened in the first place. Obi told me everything that he saw last night. Based on what he told me sounds like our brother was trying to set you up with a prince. Which explains why he made you wear a dress like that. But enough of that, we are here for a different reason." Zen said

"Today is the first day of the goddess festival. Because we are celebrating the earth goddess today the events going on today are alethic events. Turns out that Zen had signed us all up for an event he thought it would be good if we all enjoyed ourselves. The event is an archery race you and me will be on a team against Kiki and Obi. The event starts at 2 pm and I am looking forward to us beating Obi's butt." Mitsuhide said

I smile at them and tell them to wait outside and I would get ready for the day. I head to my closet and see a few different ninja outfits that Obi had made for me. I remember when he gave them to me he said dating a ninja is tough that I might always be a target or something. Of course, I reminded him that my life is already like that because of my rare platinum blonde hair. They make good outfits for battles and training. So I pick up one of the outfits and get ready for the festival today. When I walk out Zen and Mitsuhide kind of look at me.

"I don't remember you having an outfit like that," Zen said

"That's because it is new," Claire said

"Who gave you that," Mitsuhide questioned

"Obi had it made for me... is there a problem with it?" I asked

"No, it looks good. Anyway, the group pairs have been announced for the event today. It is you and I verse Obi and Kiki. You think you're ready for it." Mitsuhide asked

"Of course we can nobody can beat the two of us. Well, let's go get some lunch and head out there." Claire said

Mitsuhide POV

With that, the three of us make our the way to the kitchen to grab a snack. Then we are walking over to the field where some of the sports events are being held for today. However, as we are walking over Claire suddenly looks a bit frustrated. We both turn around and look at Claire give out a big sigh. She explains that she thought she had her hair tie with her but that now she can't find it. Before I can say anything Zen mentions when we get over there he will help her figure something out. So with that, we keep walking over there and once we arrive Zen takes Claire by the hand and gets inside of the private tent. I get this distant impression that he doesn't want anyone to bother him so I end up guarding the tent entrance so none disturbs them. After a few minutes, I see Kiki come over and she is giving me this strange look. I tell Zen doesn't want to be disturbed at the moment he is talking to Claire. She just gives me an understanding look and stand s there with me.

Zen POV

Right now I am trying to help my sister with her hair before she has to participate in the event. Her hair has gotten so long that just a normal ponytail doesn't really help. When I mention to Claire how long her hair has gotten she smiles. Then she mentions that she is thinking about getting it cut. Which surprises me because she works hard getting it to be this long in the first place.