Ultimate 3

Claire POV

All of a sudden I am pulled from my thoughts. I hear the door open and in walks Obi.  He starts walking over towards me then changes his mine and sits on the window seel instead. Sometimes I question why he can't just sit in a chair or on the floor like a normal person. Of course, Obi isn't exactly normal.

"You could have sat next to me you know I promise I don't bite". I said

"How are you feeling"? Obi said

"I'm feeling good. I can talk and walk again. The only thing is that I'm still lacking a  bit of strength ever now and then but besides that, I am almost back to my normal self".  I state

"I wanted to ask you for a favor.  its alright if you say no I will understand. I wanted you to meet my family properly in our village traditions. everyone will be dressed up in all kinds of outfits. I know it is very last minute and we promised not to hide things from one another. I want to beg for your forgiveness. I swear if I knew I had family alive I would have introduced you sooner but I didn't know.  I don't feel worthy to sit next to you because I feel like I have betrayed your trust". Obi said

I try to sit up by myself and have some trouble but try to fight through it. However, Obi seems to notice my struggle and comes to help me sit up. Once he helps me up I pull him towards me before he can move away. I kiss him straight on the lips with no hesitation. he pulls away and looks at me a bit confused.  I lean back against the wall and think about his request. I would be lying if I didn't say there was a part of me that wanted to say NO WAY! However, this accident is kind of like his if I think about it.  I have yet to tell him that it was Izana who hired that guy to get rid of Obi. Basically, my own family tried to have him killed which is exactly what has happened. One of Obi's family members has tried to kill me with her own hands.  I can understand how he doesn't feel worth because that is how I felt when I Learned about Izana. I love Obi and I know that will never change even after his sister tried to kill me it's only fair that I return the favor. when all of this is done there will be no one left to stop me from marrying Obi.

"I will meet with your family". I state

"Really, thank you, Claire, I swear to protect you. In this bag is an outfit for you Sakura already had the outfit chosen before I knew what was happening. Wear this outfit and come with the others. I will send Zen a message saying you have agreed to come and he will pick you up. I will be waiting for you at the party". Obi said

Once Obi leaves I decide that I should get ready for this party. I get myself cleaned up while being careful. Then I take the outfit out of the bag and put it on. When it's on I look at myself in the mirror and see it's a pretty short dress. As my brother would say it's pretty revealing. One wrong move and there could be trouble. I don't really care for it even though it kind of looks good on me.  The next is the makeup I'm not going to put on very much just a little bit here and there. Lastly is my hair. I pull my long hair around me to look at it. My hair is still uneven I heard that people wanted to clean it up but Zen wouldn't let anyone touch it.  I decide a braid is probably the best idea so people don't keep asking me about it.  Now all that is left is to wait.

Zen POV

Mitsuhide and I are in a room getting ready for the party. Mitsuhide opens the two bags and handed me one. A no questions asked kind of deal which is fine.  I put on mine in one part of the room as he puts on his. Then I fold my uniform up nicely and store it away. When I turn around I see Mitsuhide outfit.

 When I turn around I see Mitsuhide outfit