Preperations

(Claire's POV)

     It was about two years ago when Obi proposed to me on the hilltop. I will never forget what a beautiful sunset there was that night.  Now it's finally time to prep for our wedding. We had to keep pushing it off because of missions. Not this time though I finally put my foot down to all of them and told them I have waited long enough.
    Right now I'm trying to decide what type of flowers I want. Ugh, why is this so hard to pick flowers. I put my hands on my face and let out a sigh. All of a sudden I hear a familiar voice.

"Why are you covering such a beautiful face?" Obi whispers.

  I lift my head up to see a lovely blue rose on the desk. I pick up the flower not paying attention to the thrones.

              "Ouch!" I say.

My finger starts bleeding and surprisingly the thorn somehow got stuck in my finger. Obi freaks out and drags me to see Shirayuki. Obi knocks on the door and calls out for Shiryuki. When we open the door my brother is kissing Shirayuki. Obi stops and stands there not sure what to say. Then I clear my throat loudly.

"Zen get a room would you just because you guys are married doesn't mean you can kiss where ever." Claire said

"Obi and Claire, what are you doing here?" Zen questions

(Obi POV)

Claire is injured so I brought her to see the Mistress.

   "What did you do to my sister" Zen yells.

  I didn't do anything to Claire I could never hurt her. She hurt herself on a rose thorn. Shirayuki the thorn got stuck in her finger.

"Don't worry Obi I can get it out but, you might want to hold her," Shirayuki says.

    I hug Claire to comfort her with the pain. Poor Claire I can see the tears forming in her eyes. Shirayuki counts to three then takes the thorn out. Claire has tears running down her face. She won't admit it but she isn't very good with pain. Well, she isn't very good with blood either but that's a different story.

"Now we just have to clean it and wrap it" Shirayuki states.

   I grab Claire finger and put it in my mouth. Her face flushes a beautiful red as I clean her wound. I wasn't paying attention to anybody else just her. All of a sudden I get back slapped on the head.

  "Ouch, why did you do that" Obi questions.

  " What are you doing to Claire" Zen replies.

   "I'm cleaning the wound just like I'm supposed to" Obi states.

  Finally, Shirayuki comes back with a cloth and a bandage.

"Shirayuki, make sure you clean that finger really well I can't have my sister getting sick," Zen says.
   After everything is done I reach done to Claire and give her a kiss on the lips. It made me happy that Claire kissed me back. Then Zen pulled me away from Claire.

  "Save the kiss for the wedding would you" Zen states.

(Claire's POV)

  We return to my room to do a couple more plans for the wedding. It would be our room but Zen said not until we are married. He doesn't want Obi to try something.  A few hours have passed by and we have everything ready. For the wedding, I'm doing a traditional style that includes something blue, something new, something old and something used. The flowers we decided to make blue roses. Something old I have decided to wear the flower pin Obi gave me back when we first started dating. My something users will be the vail that my mother used for her wedding. I still need to figure out my something new. We also decided on the menu for the wedding. Obi and I decide to do a buffet may not seem classy but we wanted many things. For starters, we have a salad or lobster soup. Then for the main course, we have seafood pasta, fish with a cream Sause and steak. For sides, we have green beans, scallop potatoes, and rice.  Then for the desserts, we couldn't decide on what to do besides the cake. So we decide on having a mini buffet of many different kinds of desserts.  Yes, it is a lot of food but, we both have very big appetites so the more the merrier.