The Night Before

A/N If you are interested in this book and have not read this first book I highly suggest reading the first book before reading this. The book is called Love is all around and its based on the anime Snow White with Red Hair which is also highly recommended if you enjoy anime and are into Action, Adventure, Romance, a little Comedy, and fantasy.  Please add the story or follow me to get updates on when I publish more chapters. I hope you all enjoy my sequel story and thanks to those who have read my first story.

Obi POV

I don't understand why I can't see her until tomorrow at the Coronation. I'm going to sneak in and see her. After all, a few minutes of seeing her can't hurt her that much. I'm sneaking down the hallway and just when I am at Claire's bedroom door.

 "Where are you going, Obi?" Mitsuhide states

"Ah I was just going to check on her that's all," Obi said

"You know you're not allowed to see Claire. Tomorrow is a really important day for her so she needs all the sleep she can get." Mitsuhide states

*Sounds of doors opening and closing*

"Mitsuhide and Obi what are you doing here?" Shirayuki questioned

"I was here to make sure Obi doesn't disturb Claire for her big day tomorrow since I am in charge of her safety for the Coronation," Mitsuhide says

"I see well Obi I know the traditions of Clarines are different from anything your use to but, she needs her sleep. Tomorrow is a big day and from what Zen has told me it will be very busy as well so she won't have a chance to rest during the day." Shirayuki said

"Yes, Obi it's best for her not to be interrupted after all she finally fell asleep. Especially since she hasn't been getting any sleep for the past several days. You of all people should know that though she is your girlfriend after all. Besides, remember how mad was when he found out about the two you? Just think how mad he would be if he found out you disturbed her after she finally fell asleep." Kiki said

I really was not happy with this because I wanted to see her. However, as Kiki stated she hasn't been sleeping at all the last couple days. Also, I do not want to get Zen mad he's so scary him he's upset. She has been preparing for this day non-stop for about a month. As her boyfriend, I will do what I can to support her through tomorrow. With that being said I will just have to wait until tomorrow to see her. So, for now, I go back to my room anticipating tomorrow.

Shirayuki POV

Normally after work, I would stop by to see Zen in his office or at least on our non-stop crazy days. Then usually we would go back to our room together but, I think tonight I will just go wait for Zen in our room. Tomorrow is Claire Coronation. She is finally being recognized as the official Princess of Clarines. Which means she will be able to do a lot more things inside of the castle and for the people. It's a huge deal and just the other day Zen told me of his Coronation. However, for some reason, Claire is having her Coronation a lot later than when he did. According to Zen, he was 18 when his Coronation happened. Which means Claire was 15 years old then but, now Claire is 23 years old now. I don't know the reason behind it but I'm not going to ask about it.

Kiki POV

I'm about to head over to Zen's office to give him all the updates he needs before tomorrow morning. Before I have a chance to walk away someone hugs me from behind.

"Kiki" Mitsuhide whispers

"Mitsuhide," Kiki says

"How is your shoulder doing?" Mitsuhide asks