Secret Meetings

Obi pov

Well, today is my first day back siding Shirayuki. I use to guard and aid her all the time before Claire came around. I get up, put on my usual attire, and get ready for the day. After I'm done getting dressed, I see a lazy princess still in bed. I smile to myself and walk over to her.

"Time to wake up, my love," I say

I hear a groan and then a whining noise, which makes me laugh. I sit on the edge of the bed and lean over to kiss her on the cheek. She sits up and looks at me. Something I wasn't expecting as she leaned in and hugged me, putting her head into my neck and shoulder. Almost as if she was hiding away from the morning light. I hug her back and slowly start to take her out of the bad. I wrap my arms around her, so she doesn't fall. Yet Claire doesn't seem to move an inch. I walk into the bathroom and place her feet on the floor.

"Time to wash your face and get ready for the day," I say.

Her arms finally let me go, and she turns towards the mirror. Normally she hates how she looks in the mornings that she doesn't like me to see. Then there are mornings like today where she could care less. She turns on the cold water and splashes some on her face. She drys her face and looks in the mirror again. As she brushes her teeth and I grab the brush and start to detangle her hair. At this rate, we will miss breakfast if I don't help her get ready.

Even after she is a bit more awake, she doesn't seem like she wants to function. I grab her hand and pull her out of the room and to breakfast. Surprisingly when we get there, we are the first ones in the room.  I look at my watch to double-check the time, and it says it's 8:40 am, and breakfast is usually at 8:30 am.  I wonder if there was a meeting or something.

Mitsuhide POV

I wake up in the morning, and I still feel tired. My body feels heavy; maybe I'm getting sick. I stare at my ceiling before I turn to see the clock at 7 am. It's the same time I normally would get up to do my run; maybe I'm just tired. After all, yesterday was a crazy day. I try to get up but I can't. I look over to my side, and that's when I notice an arm holding me. I pull the blanket back to see Kiki. Then that's when I remember.

Last night after everyone went to bed, we went to have a short walk. We sat down in the garden to talk. When we were going to head back in, I noticed Kiki had fallen asleep. I took her back to my room to avoid being seen or making a ruckus. Then when I tried to leave the bed, she grabbed onto me. Oh well, it's not like we have done something inappropriate. Besides, we are technically in a relationship; it's just not 100% official. Nobody else knows that we have actually been seeing each other on the side.

I hear a noise from next to me and see Kiki waking up. She sits up in the bed and kind of looks at me, confused. She still is half asleep, too, but she looks cute.

"Mitsuhide, what are you doing in my room?" Kiki questions

"Uh, Kiki, this is my room. Also, you kind of made me sleep in the bed when you wouldn't let go of me." Mitsuhide said

"Oh yeah ... I think I remember that. Ugh, my head kind of hurts. Mitsuhide, let's go back to bed." Kiki said

"What about our run?" Mitsuhide says

"I'm too tired to go running today. Let's skip it for today; it's not like we are out of shape.." Kiki states

With that being said, Kiki lies back down on my bed. I shrug it off and lie back down next to her for a little while. I set my alarm for 7:45 am. I lie back down and feel Kiki snuggle into me. I close my eyes for a moment, then the next thing I know, my alarm goes off. Both Kiki and I sit up in bed and look at each other.