Honeymoon

Claire POV

I can believe we are finally here! After we got married we had a celebration with just family and close friends. It was a wonderful day we already made plans that instead of leave in the afternoon we would just leave at night. We wanted to spend that time with the people we carried about so late last we rode into town on a carriage and got aboard a plane that would bring us to this little island. It took all night but who cares I am finally here at my honeymoon. Obi wouldn't tell me where we were going so I am super excited.

When we get on the island we ride inside another carriage and are taken to our hotel. We check-in as soon as we arrive and once we have our keys we put our stuff away. It's only 8 am and we were traveling all night so I just crawl on top of the bed.

Obi pov

After I put my stuff away in the bathroom I walk out to greet my lovely wife.

"Hey, Claire now that we are here what do you want to do first? Uh, Claire?" Obi said

I walk over to the bed and see that she has already fallen asleep on the bed. Well, last night was a rough night I am used to that kind of thing but I'm sure she didn't sleep well. Ok well, I guess we can sleep for a little and then start our day. I crawl into the bed with her and wrap my arms around her.

"Sweet Dreams Claire," I said

I am not sure how much time has passed but I open my eyes and it is bright outside. I turn to look at the clock and see that it is now 11 am. It's already been three hours we can't sleep any more that would just be a waste of the day. I turn my attention to Claire as she is still sleeping soundly. I smile as I look down at her face. I lean my face in to kiss her cheek and after I have kissed her she opens her eyes. She looks confused for a few moments before she smiles up at me. I close my eyes and smile down at her.

The next thing I know Claire is holding my face in her hands and kissing me. We pull apart and I know I am blushing a bit. She gets ups and walks to her bag. She grabs something out of her bag but I can't see what it is.

"Where are you going, Claire?" I asked

"Well we can't sleep in all day now, can we? We came here to have some fun and relax and I plan on doing so." She said

I order up some breakfast for Claire and me while she is in the bathroom. I am signing for the food and bringing it inside when I hear a door open. I walk into the living room of our suite and put the food down on the table. When I turn around I see Claire standing next to the bathroom door. My mind went blank and my jaw dropped at what I saw her wearing in front of me.

Claire POV

Obi is just staring at me with his mouth wide open. Umm, what do you think of my new swimsuit? If it doesn't look good I change into a different swimsuit. At this point, I'm standing right in front of him and he keeps looking down at my outfit and then back to my face. Maybe he doesn't like it I thought it would be a good idea to try something new but maybe this is too new. Maybe I should just put on the one I'm sure Zen his in my bag. He knew we would be at a location where we could swim so I'm sure he hid a swimsuit in my bag. I go to retreat back to my suitcase which is lying by the bathroom.  I have turned my back to Obi and in the next moment, I'm wrapped in a hug.