Ain't no fun.🔞

A/N: A requested shot by @Luckyteja_7!  I hope you'll enjoy it!

"Good Morning" AB said as he slowly opened his eyes after a good night's sleep. He snuggled Virat who was also just waking up. 

"Morning" Virat muttered, turning around to bury his face onto AB's chest. 

"You're so pretty" AB cooed, gently pressing a kiss on Virat's forehead. 

"Mmm" Virat slightly smiled as he wrapped himself in AB's embrace. 

AB was more than excited for this week. It's their first anniversary in a couple of days and all he wants is his husband to be happy and relaxed. He has already planned for a surprise romantic dinner and some other interesting activities that his hubby will enjoy. 

"Can we get up now?" AB asked gently ruffling through Virat's hair as it was already late in the morning.

"No...wanna sleep" Virat replied in his sleepy voice. 

"Then...let me go make us breakfast?" 

"Ok" Virat said and moved away from his husband letting him get off the bed. 

-----------------------------------------

AB freshened up and started preparing their breakfast. He made some salad, soft pancakes along with some maple syrup and some freshly cut fruits. He also made sure to make some black coffee that his husband enjoys. 

When AB was done with the cooking he moved the food to their dining area and already found Virat seated there. 

"Hey you up" AB said and moved closer to his husband who seemed to be busy on his phone. 

"Mmm"

"No morning hugs huh?" AB's face overcame with gloominess as his husband did not seem to mind him at all. He couldn't resist but side hug Virat.

"Huh?" Virat said, looking up at AB briefly before jumping back into his phone. 

"Nothing...breakfast is ready" AB said and got up to sit on the other chair across the dining table.

"Ok" Virat nodded and put his phone on the couch.

"I made your favorite pancakes and salad." AB said smiling as he gave Virat his plate. "And obviously some coffee too!" he said excitedly only to get no response in return. 

AB's mood was slowly being ruined but he decided to ignore it and focused on his meal. The time passed unusually with them being in absolute silence, Virat was engulfed in his phone again while AB was pushed into a stream of sadness. 

The silence broke when Virat left the dining table with his meal half done and he turned away without a word.

"Vi!" AB was shattered seeing his husband behave so weird and annoying. 

"What?" Virat turned to look at him only to see his husband in the verge of tears.

"Why did you not eat?" AB tried to keep his tone as stable as possible, but it broke him within. Virat has never been like this before and to see him behave this way, it broke every cell of him. 

"I'm not hungry, that's it. Gonna shower!" Virat said coldly and begun to walk off as if nothing happened. 

"I'll join you then" AB said, getting up from his seat. 

"Uh I'll like some time alone!" Virat shouted, not once turning back to face his husband.

"Alright"