My Doctor , My Boyfriend!

A/N: Hope you'll like this one varunxyz !!

I hate tablets and stuff so I related it here...and this is my kind of fluff! Hope you'll enjoy it!

I'm running out of ideas...so if you have any let me know! :)

Please do VOTE and COMMENT!

The sun blazed high in the sky as Virat cracked a powerful shot across the field. The crowd roared in unison showing support and encouragement to their star player. Virat was in his zone, knocking boundaries after boundaries. 

Virat's run along the pitch was precise and fluid, his enthusiasm soared high as he gathered more runs for his team. But just as he went for another run, the fielder's throw was quick and it hit right on Virat's shoulder. He crashed down on his stomach as the pain sunk in.

The physio rushed onto the field to check on his shoulder. Virat was determined to play and therefore the game resumed just after some pain relief spray was used.

The crowd erupted in cheers when Virat hit the winning run, sealing team India a victory. He was congratulated and cheered in the dressing room but was soon taken to the hospital to make sure no harm is done to his shoulders.

Virat was on his phone, waiting to be consulted. The nurse soon called him in and Virat broke into a small smile on seeing his doctor, AB.

"Oh, Virat!" The doctor exclaimed, holding a gentle grin on his face.

"Yes, doctor."

"You injured again?" AB asked, gesturing Virat to sit in the chair in front of him.

"Umm yeah. My shoulders." Virat said pointing to his left shoulder.

AB quickly got up and gently took Virat's left arm in his hands. He tried moving it to notice any kind of discomfort. Virat winced when he could feel the pain in shoulder. AB then pulled one side of Virat's t-shirt to his shoulders to examine the injured area.

"Ah pretty hard hit I suppose. You got a bruise there. But nothing else to worry, you're alright." AB declared and got back to his seat. "The pain will be there for a few days till the bruise fades." 

 "Oh ok, doctor. So I can get back to the field right?" Virat questioned, his voice low and quiet.

"Sure. But mind your shoulders, don't put too much pressure." He instructed.

Virat soon left the hospital with his manager after collecting the required medicines and ointments. He just wanted to get back to his hotel room, to his boyfriend, in his arms.

As soon as the car left the hospital Virat pulled out his phone from his pocket and typed out a message to 'Mine' in his contacts.

You : When are you coming?

He waited a few minutes for the response, his boyfriend must be busy and he knows it. But his phone pinged pretty quick than expected.

Mine: In an hour. Shift is over!

You: Goodddd

You: I miss you so muchh...get back soon can't wait

You: Your baby needs some care

Mine: Aww I'm coming to get my baby bun

You: Bun is sick :(

Mine: Lol you aren't!