My Brat! -1🔞

A/N: Guysss! I just wrote this....might not be so good...but do give it a read.

Top- B and Power Bottom- Vi

Do VOTE and COMMENT!

It's the ICC awards show night and AB is in the room with his teammates, all preparing for the grand event. For the past 5 minutes his phone has been lighting up non-stop along with the notification sound. His boyfriend has been throwing all kinds of tantrums since morning and no amount of AB's pampering seemed to control him.

"AB! Check your phone." Dale's annoyed voice echoed through the room.

"Put it on silent mode for me!" AB said, standing far away from his phone, fixing his tie right.

"Who is even texting you this much huh?" Quinton questioned, earning a series of laughter from his friends.

AB looked back only to find all of them staring at him with a mischievous grin on their faces. "A fan." He said mockingly before turning back to the mirror. "My brat." He whispered to himself, a small smile adorning his lips.

"A fan?" Faf nudged at AB.

"Oh! A fan!" The room echoed in unison, easing out the atmosphere as they teased their on field captain.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Virat! Put your phone down!" Mahi's loud, dominant voice wrapped the air on the other room across the lobby.

Virat looked up at him, his fingers still fidgeting over his phone. "Mahi bhai, two minutes please." He said before drowning back into the gadget.

"Two minutes? You've been typing non-stop for two hours now!" Rohit shouted while helping Yuzi wear his tie neatly.

"Only five minutes you dumbass." Virat let out his tongue, his face scrunching as he gave off a weird expression.

"Virat bhaiya, you found someone already?" Yuzi teased, his words stopping the moment in the room.

"Bhaiya! Why did you not tell us?!" Hardik and Rahul roared together eventually getting up from their seats to rush towards Virat.

Virat could sense the joking yet serious looks in their face. "No no...nothing!" He cut it off and shoved his phone into his pocket.

"Get ready now...it's late." Ishan said in a low tone, moving his hands to remove a strand from Shubman's forehead while his hand wrapped around his waist as they sat in the corner of the room enjoying their own sweet time.

Virat sighed heavily before picking up his suit from the couch. "Huh! I'm gonna shower!"

"You showered already, haven't you?" Rohit asked, throwing Virat a confused glare.

"I'll do again, so what?" Virat asked causing Rohit to pick up a nearby pillow to throw it at him but Virat slipped into the shower room locking the door.

-----------------------------------------------------

The hot water rolled down Virat's body relaxing the tension from his muscle. He ran his fingers through his hair, 'Fuck you'. He said to himself before turning off the shower.

Virat stepped out of the shower with just a towel around his waist.

"Where is the dryer?" He asked but was surprised when he got no response from any of his teammates.

Virat walked out into the hall only to find it empty. He sighed, moving over to the dressing table to pick up the dryer.

He quickly dressed up in a classic black suit that accentuated every strong muscle of his body. Virat was wondering where his teammates where when his phone blew up with a series of notifications.