FIRST MEETING

PART....1

Sumbul is a very simple girl who does not like making friends at all. And no one even wants to make friends with her.  Because she is not like other girls. Her complexion is dark and she is not fair like the other girls. She wears full clothes and not shorts. Yes, she wears jeans and frocks, but she wears full clothes and not that show more than half of her body.

Sumbul was not very rich but as she was, she was absolutely first class. There was no one in her house, neither mother nor father. When she was five years old, her mother and father died in a car accident. She loved her parents very much and had no awareness of the world. SHe had an uncle who was her father's friend. He did not have someone, he was the driver at Sumbul's house.

After the death of her parents, he brought up Sumbul. Sumbul's father's last wish was that he should take care of his daughter. And protect her from this bad eyes.

Uncle was also very old. When Sumbul turned 15, he also passed away. His name was Rahim. Sumbul used to call him Kaka. Rahim Kaka never allowed Sumbul to get attached to anyone and Sumbul was never able to be herself. Sumbul lived alone in the house, no one came or went to her house. SHe did not understand the benefit of how to make friends.

I didn't talk to her at school because she was quiet. She would answer only if someone asked for something. No one would talk to her because of her behaviour.  That she never even talked to herself. And anyway, she was a little dark, so girls used to stay away from her and said that there is no standard in her.

In this way Sumbul finished school and grew up. Now she has to go to college and tomorrow is her first day of college.

___________________________

Fahmaan was the hot boy of Bangalore.  He was very fun-loving and every girl went crazy about him. He lived with his family. He was the only boy in the house and was very stubborn. Somehow he got his school done. Now he was adamant that he had to go to Mumbai for further studies.

Now that he is the only son of the family, mom and dad will definitely agree. Fahmaan believed in real love. He flirted with every girl but was searching for true love for himself. He was looking for such a girl who would make his heart say that she will only be mine.

And he came to Mumbai to find his love. His admission was done. And yesterday was also his first day of college. He took a flat in Mumbai to live for himself.  Both were unaware of their fate. They did not know what fate would play with them.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The next day both of them left for college from their respective homes.  Sumbul had eaten up her father's earnings by remaining free for so many years, now she wanted to do some job along with college. Today she was dressed up in a beautiful black suit. She didn't do any makeup, she was looking beautiful just because of her natural beauty. She just kept her hair open.

Fahmaan was also wearing a black shirt and denim jeans. And he was looking absolutely hot. Fahmaan's friend was also asking him whether he would kill all the girls today itself.   Fahmaan rolled his eyes.  He used to flirt with girls but he did not like that every girl would see him and go crazy. He Had to find the innings of his dreams for him.

It was the first class of the college and everyone entered the class, all the seats were booked. Sumbul was the only girl who was sitting alone. Fahmaan was a little late and he entered the class last.  As soon as he entered, all the girls' eyes were fixed on him. Leaving Sumbul aside, her attention was on her phone, she was playing a game.

Fahmaan saw here and there that none of the desks were empty. He went near Sumbul while watching. He kept his bag there and sat down. All the girls were regretting why we did not sit alone. The girls were looking back to see such a hot guy sitting next to a girl like Sumbul. All the girls were jealous of Sumbul for the first time today.

Sumbul felt strange that someone suddenly came and sat near her without asking. She moved away a little. Her heartbeat increased.  Because for the first time a boy was sitting so close to Sumbul. Till date no girl has even sat.

Fahmaan looked at Sumbul and after seeing her he understood that she was uncomfortable. Fahmaan also moved a little away.

Sorry bina puche baith gya. Vo actually koi bhi desk free nhi thi.           .... Fahmaan said.

It's ok.          .....Sumbul said very softly.

Fahmaan's breath stopped after hearing such a soft and sweet voice of Sumbul. He looks at her for a minute without blinking.

Then the professor came to class and their class started.

The whole class was taking notes on notebooks and suddenly Sumbul's pen stops working. Fahmaan was just looking at her time to time. When he saw that her pen was not working, he took it out of his bag and extended his hand towards her. Sumbul looks at him with surprise. She thinks in her heart what a handsome boy he is and also his kind heart.

Till date she had not seen any boy who would help her. Or sitting nearby like this.

Kya soch Rahi ho. Pen lo or likho.       ...... Fahmaan said without looking at her.

Sumbul took the pen with trembling hands and started writing. Fahmaan smiled.

Then after some time the class ended and everyone went out of the class. Fahmaan was also packing his bag. But he saw that Sumbul was not going outside and started reading a book.

Tum bahar nhi ja rahi ho. Tum akeli yahan baithoge. Tumhari dost nhi aayi kya aaj.      ....... Fahmaan asked so many questions at once.

I will not go out, I have to read a book.      .....sumbul said softly.

Ok. Tumhari dost kaha hai. Akeli rahogi claas mai.       ...... Fahmaan asked again.

I don't have any friends.      ......Sumbul said without looking at him.

Fahmaan's eyes became wide with shock. That she is so innocent and has no friends.

My name Fahmaan. And your.       .... Fahmaan said while extended his hand for a handshake.

Sumbul raised his eyes and looked at Fahmaan and this action made Fahmaan lose his heart.

My name is Sumbul.        ....Sumbul said. And extended a trembling hand for a handshake.

Fahmaan saw her trembling hand and shook hee hand himself. He held her hand tightly.

Oh my god. She is trembling while shaking hands. She is untouched by everyone.         ......Fahmaan thinks in his mind.

Then Fahmaan's friend came there. Before his friend could come closer to both of them, Fahmaan stood up and walked out with his friend.

Seeing Sumbul's purity and innocence, Fahmaan felt possessiveness towards her. He didn't want her to become more uncomfortable because of his friend. So he came out with him.

Sumbul was blushing today and a boy touched her for the first time. Sumbul liked Fahmaan's behavior very much, he was different from all the other boys and he had a good heart.

***___***___***___***___***___

Aaj itna hi guys. Baki story kal.