PART...13 KAHI OR ANKAHI BAATE

Both of them get together, cry for a while and talk about many things after feeling each other. Both of them said a few things to each other and some things remained unsaid.

Both of them discussed many things but did not talk about their personal matters. Both asked each other why you have not got married yet but neither told that they both are engaged.

Both of them held each other's hands tightly and sat on the bed. There was silence for two minutes, then Fahmaan broke the silence and started talking.

Model ban gyi. Or beutiful bhi ho gyi kya baat hai. ... Fahmaan said.

Sumbul just smiled and said.

You too have become hotter and handsome than before.

Fahmaan felt shy for the first time, He smiled.

Have you made any boyfriend or are you still scared of boys? ... Fahmaan asked.

Fahmaan was saying in his heart that he hoped Sumbul would not say no.

Han bahut bnaye. Or ab nhi darti main kisi se bhi. ...Sumbul said jokingly.

Really. main nhi manta. Tum or boyfriend bnao. ..... Fahmaan says with shock.

Han bol to Rahi hu ek nhi bahut the. ...she said with big smile.

Then Fahmaan also started laughing. Then both of them talked a lot about the college days and about their respective situations after becoming distant from each other.

Itna kush hua or tumne call krke btaya bhi nhi kabhi. Tumne kabhi mujhe yaad bhi nhi kiya hoga. ....Sumbul said after listening to Fahmaan's words.

Fahmaan told her everything about how he had to take responsibilities of his family and fulfill them and in the meantime I could not call you ever and then I got busy building my career.

Maine tumhe har din bahut Miss Kiya yrr. I am sorry ki main tujhe call nhi kar paya. .... Fahmaan said.

Sumbul sat down making a pouty face, showing her displeasure to him.

Fahmaan caught his ears and said.

Look, now I am near you. Whatever punishment you give me, I am ready to bear it. But don't be angry like this, yrrr.

Sumbul melted due to Fahmaan's lovely actions and his words. Sumbul held his hand and freed his ears and said.

It's ok. ...... Vo itna hi bol payi. She wanted to say that now you should stay with me and call me every day. But she could not say it because she was engaged with someone else.

Then Sumbul told about her life that how she was became alone after going him. Fahmaan also cried after hearing Sumbul's statement that after he left, Sumbul had stopped going to college and she would start studying from home. This was enough for Fahmaan to feel the loneliness of Sumbul.

He hugged Sumbul and then Sumbul told him how Yuvraj came into her life and her career was set. How did she become a model.

Both of them remain in hug for some time and then Sumbul asks him whether he has got a girlfriend or not. I think you must have made it a lot. ......Sumbul said with false laughter.

Han Maine bhi bahut bnayi. Yrrr itna time hi Kahan tha gf bnae ke liye. ... Fahmaan said while smile.

Hearing this Sumbul was happy that Fahmaan has not made any girlfriend, but the very next moment she became sad that what is the benefit of it if I cannot be his even if I want to.

While talking and looking at each other with all our hearts, we did not even realize when it was 10 o'clock. Then Fahmaan ordered dinner despite Sumbul's refusal. Actually, neither of them was hungry. Both of them were complete by each other. Both of them had lost their hunger and thirst.

Then both of them washed their faces; both of their eyes had become red and swollen due to crying. Both were washing their faces together and both were smiling in their minds, imagining that they were husband and wife and were using the washroom together.

Then their dinner came and both of them had dinner together after 8 years. 8 years ago, both of them had dinner together at Arjun's girlfriend's party. Both of them were not hungry, yet both ate the food happily.

Fahmaan did not feel like going home but he could not stay there either. He gathered courage and kept a stone on his heart and after saying good night to Sumbul he went to his home. There was immense happiness on the faces of both. But both of them were also angry. Both of them were angry with their own lives.

Both had warned their fiancées that they would never be able to love them. But both were sad that they would not be able to be with each other. And thinking about this, both of them fell asleep happily and sadness.

***___***___***___***___***