PART...19 MARRIAGE AND FIRST NIGHT

Mehndi and Haldi rituals of both went very well and today was the most special day of their life as today is their wedding. Both were ready, the mandap was also decorated, all the guests had arrived and everyone was very happy. The auspicious time arrived and both of them were made to sit in the mandap.

Both of them took seven rounds holding each other's hands. Then Fahmaan filled sindoor in Sumbul's hairline and made her wear the mangalsutra. The marriages of both were completed and both took blessings from the elders. Fahmaan wanted to take Sumbul to his house as quickly as possible.

Fahmaan had already booked the tickets for Bangalore and as soon as the marriage took place he took his new bride to his home.   Fahmaan had made special arrangements for himself and sumbul. Fahmaan took Sumbul to the room which was in the plane itself. There was a very cute single bed there. Sumbul would sit on the bed and stretch her arms.

Fahmaan locks the door of the room. Sumbul was blushing that Fahmaan might start romancing right here.  Both of them were still in wedding dresses. Both were tired. Fahmaan also went near Sambul and lay down on the bed, keeping his head on her lap.

Thak gye ho.       .....Sumbul said while caressing his head lovingly.

Hmmm. .... Fahmaan said only this much and his eyes were closed.

Sumbul kissed his forehead and caressed his hair. After some time Fahmaan got up and lai down the distance and told Sumbul also to take rest.

Sumbul was also laid next to him. Then Fahmaan hugged her tightly from behind. Sumbul turned towards him and placed her head on his shoulder and hugged him. Fahmaan kissed her forehead and entangled his fingers with her fingers. And both fell asleep.

After a while it was morning and then The whole family got land in Bangalore. Everyone went home and Fahmaan's mother Faizana entered the house of Sumbul. Faizana performed aarti for her son and daughter-in-law and let them come inside.

Everyone was tired and went directly to their rooms and relaxed. Both of them had a reception party in the evening. After some time of peace, both of them were made to do the some thing which happens after marriage, like opening the string from each other's hands. And the ritual of muh dikhayi.

After the ceremony was over, everyone sat together and drank tea. And then they all started getting ready for the evening reception party.

IN EVENING.

It was evening and the whole garden area was glowing with lights. There were lights and flowers everywhere. There was a very grand stage for both of them which was filled with balloons.

Guests came and everyone was eager to see Fahmaan Khan's wife.  Then suddenly the lights went off and Sumbul and Fahmaan entered the garden with their hands locked eachother and the light fell on them.

Sumbul was wearing a baby pink colored floral gown which was off shoulder. Fahmaan was also wearing a baby pink colored three piece suit. Both of them appeared like a pair emerging from the sky which was created by God.

The eyes of all the guests were fixed on those two and their mouths remained open. Seeing the immense beauty of both.

Then both of them sat on the sofa placed on the stage and the dance started there. Fahmaan's mother gestured to the two boys and asked them to decorate her son's room.

After enjoying a lot and finally doing a family dance, everyone went to their respective rooms. As soon as both of them went to their room, they started blushing a lot seeing their room decorated.

Fahmaan locked the room and sat on the bed. Sumbul took off her jewellery and had to go to the washroom to change. But Fahmaan stopped her by holding her hand and pulled her towards himself.

Aaj change nhi hoga. We will just be love.     .... Fahmaan said.

Then Fahmaan brought Sumbul on the bed and hovered over her. He kissed her forehead, both eyes, both cheeks, then her chin and finally he took her lips. He started kissing her lips and sucking them and biting them. Sumbul was also responding him. Then slowly both their clothes came off and both started making love with immense pleasure.  The room was filled with the heavy breaths and lovely groans and moans of both of them. Both the bodies became one life. They made love the whole night and received feelings of love.

***___***___***___***___***

This is last part guys. Epilogue tomorrow.