PART...14. SHOCKING NEWS AND CONFESSION

The next day Fahmaan wake up very happily and quickly got ready to go to the shot. But as soon as he came down from his room into the hall, his happiness vanished after seeing the view in front.

Today Shweta family had come to talk about marriage. Fahmaan became disappointed and without any delay he touched the feet of all the elders and sought their blessings. And quickly started leaving from there, but his father stopped him. Now Fahmaan got angry, he did not want to stay here.

Before this he said something his father gave him shocking news. His father told him that we have fixed the date of your marriage. Now you will not go out anywhere. You can go today because I know you have work.

Fahmaan's heart stopped beating, his heart was feeling like giving up his life. He did not understand what to say to him, so he nodded and left the house in anger. He started the car in anger and hit his hand on the string wheel. He was cursing himself that Why is he not able to tell anyone what is in his heart? If I have fallen in love with Sambul then why she is not in my destiny.

He himself reached the spot of the shot and Sumbul had already arrived there. Fahmaan's anger subsided as soon as he saw Sumbul. Sumbul was looking very lovely in white dress. Fahmaan got lost in looking at her beauty. Today both of them were wearing matching clothes.

Fahmaan went near Sambul and even though he was lost in her, he praises her

Mashaallah falak se utri Noor se bhari pari lag rahi ho.          He said lost in her.

Sumbul's eyes widened after hearing such a loving compliment from Fahmaan. She became shy, smiled and said thank you.

Fahmaan was not able to take his eyes off from her. He kept looking at her and Sumbul kept smiling while shyness.

Then after some time Sunil came there and both of them came back to their senses.  Then the shots started, today there were no romantic scans but still Fahmaan was Jailous. He controlled himself as best he could. He was already angry and seeing Sumbul with someone else was making him lose his temper.

Then for a few hour's shot over and Fahmaan went for coffee with Sumbul. Fahmaan knew that Sambul would be ready to leave after two days so he wanted to spend these two days with her, wanted to be love with her but before that he wanted to tell her everything that, That his engagement has already taken place and the date of marriage has also been finalised. But he does not love that girl nor does he want to marry her because he only loves you.

Both were in the car. Today Fahmaan was silent because there was a storm going on inside him. Many things were going on in his mind. Sumbul also noted that today Fahmaan is not feeling well, what has happened to him, he should sit very quietly. After a little waiting, Sumbul was no longer able to handle it and she asked him.

Hyyy kya hua hai tumhe. Aaj ye Fahmaan itna silent kyu hai.     ....she asked with a smile.

Kush nhi. Wahan chal kar sab batata hu.     ....... Fahmaan said without looking at her.

Sumbul was disappointed but sat down quietly. Then after some time both of them reached the coffee shop. Both of them went inside and sat at a table on one side. Sumbul was looking at Fahmaan and now she wanted to know what had happened to him. She waited a little and ordered coffee.

Fahmaan kya tujhe pyar ho gy ha.      .....Sumbul asked with joke.

Sumbul said this because she wanted to lighten his mood a little and after seeing the condition of Fahmaan this thought came to her mind. That maybe he has fallen in love with someone.

What. No no no.  Nhi. Yes Han pyar hua hai. Par tumhe kaise pta.      .... Fahmaan spoke in one voice after hearing Sumbul's words.

Fahmaan could not understand what he was saying, whether he was loving or not. Meaning it does not love with shweta but with Sumbul.

Areee ye kya. Krte bhi ho or nhi bhi.    ....Sumbul said with smile.

. Fahmaan again made a sad face. And he said, Sumbul, many such things have happened in my life in which I had no wish.

Sumbul got confused and started looking at him as to what had happened that was not his right.

Fahmaan took a deep breath and told her everything about how he had to get engaged for his father. And now the wedding date has been confirmed. And how did he keep running away from the marriage? Whereas I don't even want to love or be friends with that girl.

Sumbul was initially shocked that at that time Fahmaan was already engaged and she was waiting for him. Then she heard the whole thing and she understood that Fahmaan was compelled. Then a thought came to her mind that if Fahmaan does not love that girl then whom does he love.

Then  remained silent for some time. And she spoke.

If you don't love her and don't want to marry her then whom do you love? For whom are you going away from her?       ......Sumbul asked.

Fahmaan saw a glimpse in her eyes that without his saying anything, Sambul understood that he loved her. But she wanted to listen.

Fahmaan took another deep breath and told hee about his feelings for her.

I love you. I am running away from her, only for you. I started loving you the very day we met for the first time. I have loved you every minute, every second, every moment. I only love you.       ...he said everything.

.Tears of love quickly came to Sumbul's eyes. She became very happy to hear that Fahmaan also loves her. But she became angry with herself. Because she got engaged. She was thinking all this, what did she do?

Sumbul kush bolo. Kya tum mujse pyar nhi karti.        ... Fahmaan asked her because he had also understood that she loved him.

I am sorry Fahmaan. I love you. But I also made a mistake. I did not wait for you and got engaged. I did not do this willingly that I was provoked and I said yes. I am really sorry.      .....Sumbul said while crying and sobbing.

Fahmaan was also scared but he was afraid of Sumbul that anyone could do this to him. But he was happy that both of them loved each other. Fahmaan got up from the chair and took Sambul and went away from there.

***___***___***___***___****

Hope you all like this part.