PART.....12 FIRST MEETING AFTER 8 YEARS

After a week both of them reach the direct shoot. Fahman was happy till now but he had no idea that he would go to jailous during the shoot. Because when Sumbul will shoot a song with some other boy then Fahmaan will get very angry and jailous.

Fahmaan had a song, he had already reached there and was waiting patiently for Sumbul.  He was not able to control himself, he was roaming from here to there and from there to here. After some time, the other boy came who was going to shoot with Sambul. Both of them started talking to each other and in a short while Sambul also arrived there. Fahmaan's heart became faster when Sumbul's car arrived there.

Sumbul was with her PR, her PR was taken from her to Fahmaan and Sunil. ( Sunil is that boy ).

When Sumbul saw Fahmaan for the first time, her heart started beating just like it had done when they had met each other in college first time. PR got Sumbul introduced to both of them. Sumbul shook hands with Sunil and then with Fahmaan.  Both were looking into each other's eyes and many things were going on in their minds. But neither of them said even a single word. Both of them shook hands. Fahman held Sumbul's hand tightly in the same manner as he had held it for the first time in the college.

Both of them wanted to hug each other tightly but they got lost in each other's eyes in such a way that they could not understand what to do. They were talking about everything but not to each other, both were shaking to hug each other. Then the team came there and did a little touch up of the sumbul and the shoot started.

The first shot was of Sumbul and Sunil coming and they hitt eachother while talking on the phone and both of them are lovers. Both of them are coming to meet each other. Without telling. Then the main song also starts.

Oh tere sadke. Oh Dil haniya. Oh Dil janiya. Main Teri aa ve. Teri heer ve.

Both of them got caught while talking on call.

Tu mainu Chad ke jana mahi. Tere uto jaan wari. Ek wari aaja mahi. Oh ishq nibhaja mahiya.   Oh ishaq nibhaja mahiya.

Both look at each other and hug each other.

When both of them hug each other, Fahmaan gets very angry as to why someone is hugging Sumbul. First she hugs me and then takes a shot.

Like this the shots kept getting fired one by one and the Fahmaan kept jailous. Finally in the evening the shot was over and Fahmaan took a breath from the relief.

Now whatever little shoot was left, it was to be done the next day but it was normal, Fahmaan was not going to be jailous. Then everyone started coming home and they did not get time to talk to eachother even for a minute.

But Fahmaan could not wait any longer, as soon as he reached home he changed and came to Sumbul's resort.  Sumbul had also just changed and was lying on the bed, when the doorbell rang.

Is time kon ho sakta hai. Manish hoga ( her PR).     Sumbul says it herself.

Then she gets up from the bed in laziness and opens the door.  Sumbul was wearing a night dress. The crop top which reached till her navel and the shorts which covered her midriff. She was astonished to see Fahmaan there.

Both of them were again lost in each other's eyes. Fahmaan looks into her eyes, opens the door a little more and comes inside. He closed the door and without saying anything he directly hugged Sumbul tightly.

Sumbul first and widens her eyes then closes her eyes to feel him but does not hug back. Fahmaan's hot breaths were touching her neck and Fahmaan was pulling her towards himself and hugging her more tightly.

I miss you a lot sum.  I miss you.      ......He said this and kissed her on the neck.

Sumbul remained the same.

Fahmaan felt that Sumbul did not hug him and he came out of the hug and cupped Sumbul's face with both his hands.

Tum khush nhi ho mujse milkar. Naraaj ho mujse.       ....He said this after looking into her eyes.

There were tears in the eyes of both. And Fahmaan noticed that Sumbul was not trembling at all. He was happy but a little sad too because he wanted his sumbul to be like before.

Sumbul remained silent, Fahmaan wanted to hear her voice. Then he kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes.

Kya hua. Kush bol to. Naraaz hai. Khush nhi ho tum.     ...He asked again.

There were many questions in Sumbul's mind, but she stopped thinking for some time and hugged Fahmaan tightly. Sumbul started sobbing loudly and hid her face in Fahmaan's chest. Fahmaan closed his eyes peacefully when Sumbul hugged him, Fahmaan also hugged her back tightly. From Sumbul's sobbing Fahmaan came to know how much she had miss him. Fahmaan had a smile on his lips, he was caressing her hair with love.

Then after some time she spoke.

I miss you Fahmaan. I miss you so much.    ....she said while sobbing.

Fahmaan hugs her tightly.

Shhhh.  Bas bas .   Rona band kar.     .... Fahmaan said while caressing her hair.

Then after some time both break the hug and look at each other and smile with tears in their eyes. Both wipe each other's tears together and smile a little more. Both of them could not understand what to do, so they again hugged each other with smile.

***___***___***___***___***___***