PART.....11 KNOW ABOUT EACH OTHER.

Now eight years had passed and both of them had become distant from each other. Both of them had achieved a lot of things in their lives but not love. Both of them still missed each other. Somehow both of them had formed a relationship with someone else but they were one from each other in their hearts.

Fahmaan needed the best model for his song and he did not like any of the models. So his PR gave him Sumbul magazine and said that she is a top model. If you like her then hire her..

As soon as Fahmaan saw the magazine, his breath stopped and he again remembered the lovely scene of their first meeting. Fahmaan felt tears in his eyes but he did not let them go. He was very happy that Sumbul had also made a good career for herself. Just after seeing Sumbul in the magazine he asked to hire her.

His PR went away from there. Then Fahmaan hugged the magazine and closed his eyes and took some relief and felt the sumbul. 

Fahmaan closed his eyes and remembered every moment which he had spent with Sambul. He was very happy that her Sambul was looking so beautiful.

His PR called Sumbul's manager and told him about the offer and Sumbul accepted the offer.  Fahmaan himself booked Sambul's tickets for Canada because the music video was to be shot in Canada. Fahmaan was unable to control himself, he kept his name secret, he wanted to surprise her.

Sumbul was going to come to Canada after a week. She was also happy that she would go alone somewhere away from Yuvraj. Both of them had got engaged to someone  else but they never let their fiance come near them.

Fahmaan kept every magazine of Sumbul with him and would look at Sumbul for hours while sleeping at night.

ONE WEEK LATTER

After a week she comes to Canada by Sumbul flight, all the arrangements for her stay are made by Fahmaan. He had booked a room for her in a luxurious hotel. When Sumbul landed in Canada, Fahmaan was there but did not come out of the car, he asked his PR to drop her up to her hotel.

Sumbul was wearing a black colored short dress and her hair was open and had been cut. She had done makeup like a model and she was looking very beautiful. Fahmaan was not able to move his gaze away from her. He had great difficulty in controlling himself. He wanted to give her a bone crushing hug and kiss her entire face. But he kept his cool.  He had also saved Sumbul's number as the new number in the phone.

Now it was night and Fahmaan's craving increased to see Sumbul, to talk to her, to hear her voice, to touch her. Fahmaan was still see the magazine today.

Bas thoda time or, fer ham tum dono ek dusre ke samne honge.        ... Fahmaan said after seeing Sumbul's picture in the magazine.

Fahmaan could not stay so he called Sumbul just to hear her voice. When Sumbul received the call and said hello, Fahmaan felt a current in his body.

Even today, Sumbul's voice was the same as Fahmaan had heard eight years ago. Fahmaan's heart started pounding loudly. Sumbul saw Screen removing the phone from her ear and said 'Hello' again. Fahmaan had no words to speak, he was listening to her voice with his eyes closed.  Sumbul said hello four to five times and then disconnected the phone.

Fahmaan smiled and said in his heart.

I love you meri jaan. I heard your voice, after so many years it is complete.

Then Fahmaan saw his dreams with Sambul and fall asleep.

***___***___***___***___***

Sorry guys, today is a short part. Because my mood is off.

blackfaree2 she is saying that she won't give the story now then my mood got spoilt.

I love her very much. Now how will we be able to connect with her?