PART...15. GUSSA AND FIRST FIGHT

Fahmaan took Sumbul to her resort. And they remained silent for some time, they was not able to understand what they should say now.

Then both of them speak together.

Ab kya kiya jaye.      .......Both of them said it together.

Both smiled a little and then Fahmaan asked what is your decision.

What will be my decision, we both have taken the same step, even if we did not take it as per our wish.  Then Sumbul took a deep breath and said that you should fulfill the happiness of your parents.

Or vaise bhi hero ke sath heroine hi achi lagegi.  no girl with dark skin like me. And anyway you are so handsome, you too deserve some perfect hot and sassy girl.    ......Sumbul said would be happy in the happiness of Fahmaan.

But Fahmaan got angry at Sumbul's words, he thought that Sumbul would say that both of us will find a solution together. But no, Sumbul has to sacrifice her love.

What. are you crazy? How did you even think that I am such a boy who only want some beautiful girl or fair girl. Why am I a robot which has only one feature, he will marry only beautiful girls and will like only them.           ..... Fahmaan said in anger.

Sumbul was surprised today for the first time seeing Fahmaan so angry. She was just smiling out of embarrassment.

Fahmaan's face and ears turned red with anger. Then he grabbed sumbul by her jaw tightly. Sumbul screamed with pain.

Bolo kaise himaat hui.  I was so angry that a problem came up and you decided to keep me away from yourself. When I myself will not get married then how could you tell me to get married? Hnnnnnn

Ohhhhh wait wait.        ..... Fahmaan left her jaw and said while moving away.

Kahi tumhe tumhare mangetar se pyar to nhi ho gya.          ..... Fahmaan said in anger.

Sumbul also got angry with Fahmaan's nonsense, till now she was just smiling but now she got angry.

Karli bakwaas.   Now go away from here, you are not in the mood to talk.      .....Sumbul said while fixing her bedsit.

Fahmaan held her tightly from her arms and said.  Wahh ab ghar se nikal rahi ho. Why don't you say clearly that you are not the same as before. Now you have become a model and you have got fame. Or tum ab muj jaise simple ladke se shadi nhi krogi. Your personality will diminish.         ...... Fahmaan said angrily.

Sumbul knew that Fahmaan had gone mad with anger and was talking nonsense. She smiled and said.

Chalo tum samaj gye na. Ab jao yahan se. Good night.      .....Sumbul said and kissed him on the cheek.

Fahmaan's anger was calmed by Sumbul's kiss but he was still angry with her decision. He removed her arm and walked away smiling a little. But he was happy with Sumbul's kiss after so many years.

Sumbul lay down on the bed. And she was smiling remembering Fahmaan's anger. She realized how much he loves her. And in the same way she went asleep imagining his anger and love.

When Fahmaan reached home, he was still angry, he did not eat dinner and after going to his room and freshening up, he lay down on the bed.  He was remembering Sumbul's kiss and he got goosebumps in his body and he was smiling. And the very next moment he remembers her decision and gets angry with her.

He was cursing her in his mind and saying 'I love you' and remembering her kiss and  fall asleep.

_________________________________________

Fahmaan woke up early in the morning and after thinking a lot with fresh mind, he decided that he will tell his family that he will not marry Shweta because he loves Sambul.   He freshened up and came to the dining table to have breakfast. Everyone was sitting at the table and having breakfast. Fahmaan was about to tell his story when his father's phone started ringing.

His father picked up the call.

Fk dad.        ...Hello.    

Caller.       .....hy mister Shahbaz ham aapse milna chahte hai.

Fk dad.       .....oh ji shekhar ji. Sab koushal to hai. Itni hadbadi main kyu bol rahe ho.

Caller.         ....ki sab thik hai aap jaldi is park main miliye mujhe.

Fk dad.        ......ji thik hai. Main aata hu.

Then both of them cut the call. And Fahmaan's father quickly went out with the parantha in his hand.    

Fahmaan became sad that his father did not listen to him. He stayed at home and was waiting for his father. Then he got a meeting and he went there.

Fahmaan had forgotten that he had to go to meet Sumbul and that she would go back tomorrow. Sumbul was also a bit angry with him, she did not make any call or message him and she won't have time because Yuvraj who had come this morning to bring her back.

Fahmaan's day was spent in the meeting and Sumbul's day was with the Yuvraj. Sumbul was shocked and Yuvraj came here without informing her.  Now she was also afraid that if Fahmaan sees him then he will definitely take his life and will not leave me alive.

She kept lamenting that Fahmaan did not come to meet her today. And the same thing happened, Fahmaan forgot everything and was in the meeting, all he remembered was that he had to tell his family about his decision.

***___***___***___***___***___***