PART 5. FEELING STARTED FOR LOVE

Two months later

The friendship between the two had definitely become deep. Both of them understood each other and cared for each other from the very first day. Both of them started to feel as if they were falling in love. But both of them were not sure that they had fallen in love. Whenever both of them were face to face, they treated each other like friends, but when both of them were at home, they remembered each other like lovers and smiled after remembering past moments.

Fahmaan's friends had even started teasing both of them but both of them would say that they are friends and neither of them believes in love.

Now six months of college had been completed, both of their numbers had been exchanged but the opportunity to call either of them never arose. One day Sumbul got fever and she did not go to college. She did not mention in the WhatsApp group that she is ill and is not coming to college. Actually Sumbul liked rain very much, she liked to soak in the rain.

It was night time and it started raining. Sumbul could not stop herself and got swept away in the rain. She remained in the rain for quite some time. Due to which she got fever. She was having shivering sensation and her head was paining.She took the medicine and covered herself with a blanket and went to sleep. She did not put the phone on charge, the phone's battery was almost about to die.

Sumbul fell asleep deep in sleep and the phone got switched off because messages were coming on her WhatsApp group due to which her remaining charger also got exhausted.

Next morning she woke up very late and missed almost two lectures, now there was no use in going to college so she stayed at home. She had breakfast and then went to sleep. She loved her sleep very much and she was lazy. She did not even check whether the phone was off or on.

Today's weather was also very lovely and his friends were with their girlfriends and he was alone. Fahmaan was missing Sumbul, he made many calls and messages but Sumbul did not reply.

Today he was seeing couples everywhere and he too was missing his friend, his partner. He was also getting tensed because he didn’t know what might have happened to Sumbul, neither was she getting any calls nor was she seeing any messages.  Fahmaan also sat in the class today feeling stressed like Sumbul used to sit. When she had no friends.

Today Fahmaan was also feeling alone, he had friends with him but still he was feeling incomplete without sumbul.

Yrr Sumbul kaha ho. Plz ek call hi krdo.      ..... Fahmaan said in his heart while putting his head down on the desk.

Today Fahmaan realized a little that he will not be able to live without Sumbul. And how important has Sambul become for him. A thought came to his mind that he had fallen in love with Sambul. Are my friends saying the truth that I am a friend of Sambul, in fact I love her.

Offcourse I love her. She is my bestest friend.        .... Fahmaan said in his heart…

Fahmaan's day passed thinking all this. Then in the evening Sumbul charged the phone and when she switched it on she saw that she had received a lot of calls and messages. Most of the calls and messages were from Fahmaan.

She first calls Fahmaan and when the phone rings she bites her lower lip.  Fahmaan picks up the call in the first ring itself.

Hlo Sumbul kaisi ho. Kya hua tum thik ho na. College kyu nhi aayi. Or call msg ka koi reply kyu nhi diya. Or phone kyu off tha.          ...... Fahmaan asked all the questions at once.

Areee ruko itne swal.  Btati hu baba.     .... Sumbul said.

No.   I am coming to pick you up, let's talk while meeting.        ..... Fahmaan said and cut the call so that Sumbul does not make any excuse.

Chal Sumbul ab teyar hoja lecture ke liye.      ......Sumbul said this to herself but there was a big smile on her face.

Sumbul quickly changed her clothes and did a light touch up. She was smiling because Fahmaan was worried for her. She kept smiling while looking at herself in the mirror and the blush on her face increased.  Then Fahmaan's car horn started blowing and she quickly got out and sat on the seat next to Fahmaan.

I am really sorry fahmy. My phone's charger had run out.    .....Sumbul said without asking from Fahmaan.

Maine kush pucha.   .... Fahmaan said.

Nhi.   Par tum gussa to ho na. To btana na padega hi.    ....Sumbul said making a poutedly face.

Fahmaan was melted by Sumbul's action, and anyway, as soon as he saw Sumbul, his anger was gone, he was showing his anger knowingly.

Fahmaan sat quietly in the car and concentrated on driving and Sumbul was looking at him and was sitting sadly with a pouting face.  It was becoming difficult for Fahmaan to control himself, he melted as soon as he saw her.

Sumbul was wearing a white colored crop top which reached till above her nevel and had a thin strap and its was also deep. Sumbul's cleavage was visible today which came into Fahmaan's sight and his eyes were filled with desire.  And Sumbul was sitting with a pout face, her cheeks were blushing, seeing Sumbul's pouty lips Fahmaan was feeling like kissing her lips.

Control Fahmaan control. what are you thinking? Will you kiss your friend? You know she is very cute but she is your friend. You can just kiss her cheek or her forehead not her lips.    .....apne bold soch ko band kar.      .... Fahmaan said it himself.

Fahmaan gulped down his sleeve. And he takes deep breaths to control himself. After a while both of them went to a coffee shop and ordered coffee.

Ab bta kya hua tha jo phone band ho gya.      ......he said.

Sumbul told him everything that she had a fever. And then she said sorry again. Fahmaan was crazy about her, he was smiling after hearing her talk that how cute she is, she got drenched in the rain and got a fever.

Both of them drank coffee and left from there. On the way, she saw ice cream in front, of  road, Sumbul told him to stop the car, I want to eat ice cream.

Fahmaan applied the brakes and Sumbul walked out of the car happily. Fahmaan was going to bring ice cream in the car so that she could eat it while going. But she walked out of the car. Seeing her happiness, Fahmaan smiled and went out of the car near her.

Both of them took ice cream and started eating it. There was a lover pair there who was eating the same ice cream, Sumbul smiles seeing them. And Fahmaan has seen it from Sumbul.

Sumbul was smiling looking at them and Fahmaan also saw Sumbul's gaze and looked in that direction.

Fahmaan told Sumbul, do you like this? Sumbul said, Yes, see how lovingly both of them are eating this.  Sumbul said without looking at Fahmaan.

Fahmaan kept his ice cream on the side and ate sumbul in one bite with the ice cream. Sumbul's eyes widened.

And Sumbul said. Ye jutha hai tumne kyu khaya.

So what happened, you are my friend.or main tumhara jutha kha sakta hu. Not only lovers eat, friends can also eat together.     ......Having said this, Fahmaan ate another bite.

Sumbul smiles and then eats ice cream herself. And in the same way both of them have taken two ice creams together, He eats one bite and one bite of sumbul.

Then both of them went home, Fahmaan dropped the Sumbul and came back. Sumbul was very happy. Today she got another new moment from him.  Today Sumbul became confident that she loves Fahmaan.

***___***___***___***___***___***