PART.....6

Both of them had fallen deeply in love with each other. Now both of them had started caring for each other even more and Fahmaan had made Sumbul his obsession. Whenever any other boy sees Sumbul, his blood starts boiling. Fahmaan does not like at all that Sumbul should see some other boy, even if he has someone who is Sumbul's brother in the relationship.

And months passed loving each other silently and secretly. Their first year has ended and  second year has started. Sumbul had become very close to Fahmaan mentally, physically, emotionally, or heartedly. Fahmaan had also become very close to her and both of them could not stay without seeing each other.

Sumbul had no one, Sumbul had accepted Fahmaan as her everything, her life morning, day, night, evening, today and tomorrow, everything. She never thought that she would be able to live the rest of her life without Fahmaan.  Now she had dedicated every moment of her life to Fahmaan.  

Today was Ahana Arjun's girlfriend's birthday and there was a party at her house in the evening. Everyone was going there. This one year there was a change in Sumbul who never used to do makeup, now she started doing touch up and attending party. Only and only for Fahmaan.  She thinks that now when Fahmaan goes with her then she will not care about anything.

And all this changed in Sumbul when a girl proposed to Fahmaan. Sumbul got very angry that the girl had proposed to Fahmaan and was also afraid that Fahmaan might say yes.  Sumbul felt very jealous as to how any other girl could propose her love.

But Fahmaan said to no her because there was only Sambul in his heart. And from then on Sumbul also started dressing up a bit. She does a little touch up only and only for Fahmaan.

Fahmaan had also noted the change in Sumbul but he ignored it. He liked the change in Sumbul very much as now she has started dressing up like a normal girl.  And this adah sumbul's fahmaan was again put into love.  He was falling in love with Sumbul every day and every moment; the friendship had become deep but the love was also increasing every moment.

Today everyone in the prison had bunked classes for the evening's party. Some were shopping and some were in the salon. Sumbul also went shopping earlier and bought a very beautiful black colored dress. Then she went to the salon and got face treatment done like facial etc. There was a glow of Fahmaan's love on her face.

Then she went home, had lunch and also took a lovely sleep. SHe was unable to do make-up so she called a girl from her neighbourhood who was like her sister.

In the evening Sumbul woke up and drank tea. She looked at the phone for a while and then took a shower. She had just come out of the washroom after taking bath when she got a call from Fahmaan. Sumbul had just wrapped the towel around her body. She picked up the call.

Hlo.      ....she said.

So liya.     ..he said.

Hmmm. Shower bhi le liya.      ..she Said.

Ohhhh good.   Ache se teyaar hona.       ....he said.

Han thik hai.  Tum aaram se aana laine. Horn mat bajana.            ...she said while smile.

He also smile. Ohk byyyyy.       ....he said.

Both cut the call and smile. Fahmaan calls Sumbul every day at this time when she wakes up from sleep.

Then the girl came to Sumbul's house and did Sumbul's makeup. She had done sumbul's glossy makeup. Sumbul's face was shining as if it was a diamond. She was not able to handle her light today.  She was wrecking hovaco in a black dress and was looking very hot. Today even her innocence was looking bold.

Then after some time Fahmaan came to pick her up. Fahmaan did not blow the horn today, he came and called her and said, I am outside, please come.  Sumbul was feeling shy and the dress she was wearing today was making her feel nervous. She came out taking a deep breath, locked the door and went towards the car.

As soon as Fahmaan took one look at her for the first time, his breath stopped. His upper breath remained above and lower breath below.  He could not believe his eyes whether this was a Sumbul or someone else.  He closed his eyes and kept looking at her for a while.   Sumbul came near him and opened the door of the car and sat down. She became red with shyness just as Fahmaan remained stunned after seeing her.

Wowwww yuu look very stunning.     .....He said it as if he was seeing a dream.

Sumbul smiled shyly and ,

Said.      Thank you.      ...shee said this while setting hee hair behind her ears.

Fahmaan was admiring her.  Sumbul waited for some time and asked, now start the car, what happened to you?

Fahmaan came to senses and felt embarrassed. He quickly started the car and started driving. He was looking for Sambul in the middle of the whole way.

Sumbul was wearing a black colored mid thigh dress and it was off shoulder, her inner beauty was oozing from that dress. She was wearing a white diamond necklace and earrings. Red mate lipstick or light pink blusher.  She had cruelly her hair.

As soon as Fahmaan saw her, he wanted to kiss her red lips and kiss her with such force that he drank all her juice. Desire appeared in his eyes.  Fahmaan was also wearing a black shimmering shirt and he turned red after seeing Sumbul.  After some time both of them reached the party.

***___***___***___***___***___***