PART...18. ENGAGEMENT

SIX MONTHS LATER

It has been six months now that both of them are away from each other because both of them have work to do. But both of them used to talk to each other the whole day and night. Fahmaan was very possessive, he was now feeling guilty about Sumbul's work because he could not see Sumbul with anyone else.

Whenever Sumbul went to some shoot, Fahmaan used to call her again and again and scold her that Stay away from the boy and don't let him touch you without any reason. And if he even touch you, go home and take a shower. I don't want anyone else to touch my wife.

And both of them also had arguments on this possessive of Fahmaan. But there was so much love between the two that they could not live without each other, they would argue but never got angry.

Fahmaan used to talk naughty things to Sumbul and demanded a kiss from her every day on the phone. Sumbul used to kiss him only in the air. But he wanted Sumbul to focus the phone on her lips and he should kiss it with the screen of his phone.

But Sumbul never did that and then he said that Do as many tantrums as you want, let the marriage happen once, I won't even let you out of the room. Then both of them blushed and started smiling.

Today, after six months, both of them got engaged. And Fahmaan's family had come to Mumbai 10 days ago for the wedding of both of them. Fahmaan wanted to meet Sumbul but his family did not allow him to meet her. Because the marriage was also early and both of them could not meet till the marriage.

Fahmaan felt bad and got angry but he controlled himself thinking that the result of waiting is sweet. And in this way 10 days passed but both of them used to talk on call.

Both of them got engaged in Sumbul's house and there was very lovely decoration there. All the preparations were done, Sumbul's neighbour friends and college friends had also come. Sumbul was wearing a black colored lehanga and had done light makeup as Fahmaan liked. Sumbul was looking very fragrant, as if she had come out of the sky.

After some time Fahmaan and his family also arrived. Sumbul's neighbour aunt welcomed them, performed aarti and let them in. Fahmaan's eyes were searching for Sumbul. he also looks very hot in black dress up.

All the guests enjoyed a bit and chatted with everyone. Then it was time for engagement. Fahmaan's friends Arjun, Vivek and Rohit also came. And everyone was teasing Fahmaan.

Arjun... Tu to bada chuparustam nikla hun.. He did not even tell. And whenever we used to call her bhabhi, when he make us keep quiet?

Fahmaan turned red while blushing, he did not speak to them and was just smiling.

Areee itna blush. Wah bhai wah. ......Rohit said.

Bhai abhi hi lal ho gya. What happened to you on the first night? .......Vivek teased him again.

Then Ahana and Priya and Mishka. They were coming down took Sumbul. And all the boys look at their respective girlfriends with love and get lost.

Fahmaan's parents smile seeing their son like this. Then both of them were taken to the stage and Sonia Sumbul's neighbour friend gave rings to both of them. First sumbul makes Fahmaan wear the ring. Then Fahmaan wears a ring in Sumbul finger. All the guests and family members clap and friends do hunting and whistling.

Sumbul's eyes were down because Fahman was continuously looking at her and there was deep intensity in his eyes which Sumbul could not handle and she bowed her eyes. Fahmaan was smiling at Sumbul's shyness that how cute is my wife.

Then the family dance started there and Fahmaan's mother was dancing with her daughter-in-law. Everyone was very happy.

Then everyone got engrossed in the dance and Fahmaan kissed Sumbul on the cheek while dancing. Sumbul's eyes widened and she started blushing very hard. Then slowly the guests left and finally Sumbul had dinner with Fahmaan's family.

Sumbul and Fahmaan were sitting on chairs nearby. Fahman had held one hand of Sumbul and had locked her legs with his legs. Both were eating food without bringing any emotion on their faces and Fahmaan was caressing Sumbul's leg with his leg due to which she was feeling goosebumps and she was blushing.

Next day both have mehndi and turmeric ritual. After dinner Fahmaan and his family also leave from there. Today Fahmaan was happy, he saw Sumbul and also kissed her. Now he will be able to keep himself under control till the marriage.

SUMAAN LOOK

***___***___***___***___***___***