FRIENDS

PART.....2

The lives of both of them had changed a bit after meeting each other. Both of them could not forget each other till the next day. Rather, both of them were waiting for the morning to come and they would see each other.

Both were feeling a connection with each other. Till date it had not happened that Fahmaan had thought about any girl or the thought of any girl had come from him. He used to flirt with every girl every day but he never remembered any girl's face or her words. But Fahmaan was remembering Sumbul's innocence and her soft voice from her mouth again and again. In a single meeting he decided that he would become her friend. And will help her in every work.

Sumbul was also feeling like this for the first time. She was getting goosebumps on her body the first time a boy talked to her and touched her. Sumbul will like Fahmaan's nature very much, which is different from all the boys. Till date no boy had even considered it necessary to see her.But Fahmaan is the only boy who talked to her very nicely. Sumbul was also remembering how he gave her the pen without even looking at her. She was smiling in her heart.  In the very first meeting with him, she felt as if someone had come into her empty life.

Next morning both of them woke up smiling and got ready for college. Sumbul used to go to college in her own car. She used to go from college to home and from home to college. She never went here and there with anyone. She used to do all the shopping on Sundays so that she would not have to go out again and again.

Next day also Sumbul went to her class and sat down and started reading her book. After some time the class started and all the students came into the room. Today, many desks were free but still Fahmaan went and sat near Sumbul.

When Fahmaan sat near her, a slight smile appeared on her lips and she immediately hid that smile. So that the Fahmaan doesn't look.

Hyyyy.          Fahmaan said while forwarding his hand to her.

Hello.       Sumbul said while shaking hands with him.

Sumbul's hands were trembling and she was feeling goosebumps.

You are Ok.  Tum kamp kyu rahi ho.       .... Fahmaan asked worriedly.

Main thik hu. I don't know why I'm trembling.     ......Sumbul said very slowly.

Then the professor came and their class started.

Fahmaan had made more friends today. But his mind was stuck in Sumbul only. Seeing her innocence and behavior, he became more curious to know more about her. Why hasn't she made any friends, and is she afraid of anyone, or why is she trembling.

The class ended and all the students started going out and Fahmaan's friends remained inside. 

Hy Rohit and all tum sab jao. Main aata hu thodi der main.             .... Fahmaan told his friends.

They all left.

Tum Aaj bhi bahar nhi jaogi.       ...Fahmaan asked.

No.       ......Sumbul said while taking out her story book.

Why don't you become friends?         ......he asked.

No one talks to me. And who will make friends like me?       ......She said.

FAHMAAN raised his eyebrows her last line.

Matlab. Tum jaisi se kya matlab.      .....he asked with confusion.

Main baki ladkiyon ki tarah Sundar nhi hu na. To koi mujse baat kyu krega. Or kyu mujhe dost bnayega.        ......Sumbul was answering without looking at him.

No one makes friends by seeing beauty. And neither are they made. Tumne kisi ko dost nhi bnaya kyunki tum sochti ho ki tum Sundar nhi ho. And the other person will judge you. Right.     ..... Fahmaan took her book from her and closed it and kept it aside.

SUMBUL nodding.

And the rest of the people did not make you a friend because you are not beautiful.  So those people are crazy who don't know that you are also a human being.  And whatever be the colour, friendship should be maintained wholeheartedly. Am i right.       .....fahmaan said.

SUMBUL nodding.

Then there was silence for a while. After 1 minute Fahmaan break the silence.

If you agree with me. And if you are even a little comfortable with me, will you make me your friend? And you will be my friend.         ...... Fahmaan looked into her eyes and said.

Sumbul was also looking into his eyes but she felt shy and could not see Fahmaan's intensity. SHe lowered her eyes and said yes. She didn't think much, for the first time her heart  said yes and she felt shy and quickly said yes. Her heart was beating loudly.

Fahmaan was happy.

To ab ham dost hai. To ab se tum mere sath rahogi ok. Akeli nhi.       .... Fahmaan said.

Ok .          ......she said.

To challe bahar.     .... Fahmaan said giving her his hand.

Sumbul smiles and feels shy. There was a movie-like vibe coming from her, the way Fahmaan was offering her his hand.

Oh my god How much do you blush?      .... Fahmaan said while smiling.

She feels more shy. And holds his hand. This time her hands were trembling  but little.

Fahmaan took her out and introduced her to his friends. Fahmaan immediately told everyone that she was not comfortable with anyone's touch. So don't do any handshake.

After listening to Fahmaan words, Sumbul felt proud that she had made a completely right person as her friend. And she felt very happy that he was such a caring man. 

Everyone greets Sumbul only by mouth and no one touches her. 

This is Sumbul. And she is my friend from now on. And you all have to keep in mind that if I am ever not in college. So all of you will gave her company. Because she has no friends, not even any girl.         ..... Fahmaan said with little possesiveness.

Sumbul was very happy that someone was taking so much care of her. It seemed like a movie or a dream.  She had never been so happy before today, happiness was visible in her eyes. Seeing Fahmaan's care for herself.   SHe didn't even know but she fell in love with Fahmaan today.

Then their next class started and both of them went to attend.   Fahmaan had three friends Rohit, Vivek, and Arjun. All three were very intelligent and good. Were supposed to respect and care for the girls.

Sumbul and Fahmaan had three classes together and two classes were separate.  Right now both of them have just become friends but they have started feeling a lot for each other. Fahmaan was infatuated with her innocence and wanted to take care of her. He also started feeling possessive towards her.

Sumbul had started loving him without even knowing, she had accepted him as her own. It seemed to hee that Fahmaan would fill her empty life. She was very happy that she decided to make friends and it is very right. Now there was a smile on her face. And her happiness was visible on her face. Her face used to glow.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️