PART....17. FLASHBACK

After bidding farewell to Sumbul, Fahmaan comes home and wants to talk to his father. But before he could say anything, his father spoke. As soon as he entered the house his father said this.

Kaha challa gya tha subah subah or itni jaldi main. Mujhe tumse jruri baat krni hai.         .....his father said.

Kaam tha dad. Or mujhe bhi aapse bahut jaruri baat krni hai.        ...... Fahmaan said while near him.

Fahmaan went and sat beside him and his mother brought tea. Fahmaan said, first listen to me, this is very important. But his father insisted and said that it is very important that you listen to me first. It is about your life. Fahmaan accepted the matter and let him speak, his heart was beating loudly.

FLASHBACK

Fahmaan's father went to the park that day, Shweta's father also came to meet him there. Actually the matter was that Shweta was in love with someone else and she was not able to tell her family about it and that day Shweta told them that she will not marry Fahmaan.

Shweta's father was very friendly with his daughter and seeing his daughter's happiness, he accepted her words.

Shweta's father told Fahmaan's father that we both had entered into a relationship for the happiness of the children and both of them know each other and their married life will be happy. So if they do not love each other then how will they be happy, I do not want this relationship to happen.

Fahmaan's father was heartbroken but he was also intelligent so he accepted it.  And both friends understand each other's point and take the right decision.

FLASHBACK END

Fahmaan became happy after hearing his father's words and hugged him. And his father was shocked, he thought Fahmaan's heart would be broken but Fahmaan got happy and he got confused.

Thank you so much dad  To take a this decision. Love you.     .... Fahmaan said while hugging his dad.

Then he comes out of the hug and sees his dad's confused face and tells him everything, Fahmaan told that Papa, I loved Sambul since the time I went to Mumbai for the first time. She is a very innocent and cute girl. Papa, I missed her a lot in these 8 years and could not talk to her, but I met her.  I did the engagement for your happiness but I loved her and I still love her. Papa, she also missed me a lot and waited for me.

Thank you dad to give me this happiness. thank you so much.

Seeing his son's happiness the father's eyes filled with tears. And he also hugged him.

Beta ko hota hai. Sab ache ke liye hi hota hai. God bless you. Mere bete hi Khushi ko kisi ki nazar na lagge.        ...his dad said with immense happiness.

To kab Mila raha hai hamme. Hamaari bahu se.          .....His mom said.

Han ma jaldi hi milwaunga.     ..... Fahmaan hugged her too and said.

The three hugged each other and there was a big smile on their faces. 

Then night came and Sumbul landed in Mumbai. Fahmaan waited a lot for the night. When will Sumbul reach home and he should call her. But Fahmaan's wait stemina was broken and he called her. Sumbul was currently sitting in her car.

Her face starts to blush and she turns red when she looks at the phone and Fahmaan's name was on the screen.

She picked up the phone. And she was just smiling with blush.

Ab muskurati hi rahogi ya kush bologi bhi.     ..... Fahmaan said.

She was shocked as to how did he know this, she was smiling.

Now how do I know not to say this?    ....fahmaan said with smile.

Then both of them talked until Sumbul reached home. And they started talking every day and the whole night.

***___***___***___***___***___***

Sorry guys today short part.

Kal long update dungi.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️