PART.....10_BROKEN 💔

After five years Fahmaan returned from Canada to Bangalore. Now he had everything, name  money status. Now the only thing he missed was his life partner. He was going to meet her soon but he had a hint that he would go to meet her but would not become her. Become someone else's.

When Fahmaan returned to Bangalore from Canada, his father had found a girl for him. Fahmaan's father had a business friend who wanted to get his daughter married to Fahmaan.  Their friendship was good so they got into a relationship. Fahmaan had clearly accepted that he did not want to marry her. But his father insisted and said, see, till date I have fulfilled all your demands. And now I am also adamant that you will marry Shweta only. Fahman still said no, but his father stopped  eating food and was not even took his medicine.

Fahmaan kept crying the whole night, his heart was broken that day. But he could not even put Papa's life in danger. So after the breakdown, he took a decision that he will put a stone on his heart and marry her but he will never love her.  And next day, he made her father happy by saying yes to the engagement. But Fahmaan said that he does not want to marry her till next year. Papa was happy and accepted his words and got Shweta and Fahmaan engaged.

Fahmaan became hateful from the day he thought about returning from Canada. He started becoming irritable and would scold everyone without any reason.And he did not allow anyone to enter his room. He became a very rude and angry man.

On the other hand, Sumbul's life was also going very well. But one day she also felt sad. Yuvraj started liking her and he started loving her, started imagine her with him.   And one day Yuvraj told Sumbul about his feelings, Sumbul's heart was broken after hearing this. She had never seen Yuvraj from that perspective nor had she ever thought that Yuvraj imagines all this for her.

Sumbul told Yuvraj everything that she loves Fahmaan and I will always love only him whether he is in my destiny or not. Sumbul had never spoken in loud voice, but she did  with yuvraj. Because she felt bad that how the young man thought that he wanted to marry her. Yuvraj was a good and well-mannered boy, he respected Sumbul's feelings and quietly went away from there.

Sumbul got very angry and she cried a lot that day. Sumbul was feeling as if the yuvraj had done a favor to her by making her a model and now he is asking for something in return.  She was missing Fahmaan a lot and Yuvraj's proposal messed up her mind.  She could not understand what had happened to her.

Next day Yuvraj met her again and told her that you are waiting for that boy like this. If you loved him then why hasn't he come to you till now? Yuvraj taunted sumbul a lot the name of Fahmaan and that day sumbul's heart was broken.

She kept thinking the whole night whether he had really forgotten her. Would he have got married? Am I waiting for him in vain? Sumbul cried a lot and things like Yuvraj’s taunts were going around in her mind again and again. After a whole night's breakdown she took the decision.

Sumbul thought a lot and decided that now she will wait for five years. He didn't even send a message or call to meet me, And it is no longer right to keep waiting for his arrival. If he has moved ahead in his life then I am happy. And if he had called me just once, I wouldn't have been so sad today.

From today onwards I will not remember Fahmaan as my love. I will accept him as my friend. I have cried as much as I could, now I will move forward in my life. But not by forgetting you but by remembering you that you have forgotten me.

Sumbul accepted Yuvraj's proposal but she asked him for time to get completely cured. She told him that I will marry you but don't expect any love from me. Because only Fahmaan will remain in my heart and that is my love.

Yuvraj accepted Sumbul's words thinking that one day you will forget him.

Both were heartbroken, both cried a lot but moved one step forward in their lives. Both of them could not forget each other and nor were they ever going to forget each other. Sumbul never cried after that day. The day she accepted Yuvraj. But she used to remember Fahmaan every day and tell him, see, today another day has passed in waiting for you. If you can't become a lover, then come as a friend.

And on the other side, Fahmaan used to spend two hours a day in his room every day. He used to see dreams with Sambul in those two days. He used to imagine himself with Sumbul, hugging her tightly and kissing hee sometimes on the forehead and sometimes on the cheek.  Whenever Fahman's craving to touch the Sambul increased, his mind used to become noughty.  He used to kiss Sumbul senselessly in the dream and kiss her lips.

The luck was playing with both of them. But one day the fate of both will bring them together.  One is forced by a family and the other is also love him and consider him as a friend.  Both were waiting to meet each other but right now both were busy in their work.

***__***__****__"**__***__***__