PART...16. MARK

Fahmaan neither could get along with his father nor could he meet Sumbul. And the whole day passed like this.

Next day Sumbul and Yuvraaj got ready and left for the airport. Sumbul was waiting for Fahmaan every moment. Their flight was just two hour hours later. And Sumbul was worrying every moment that Fahmaan should come and stop her.

Fahmaan came home late at night and wake up late, when he opened his eyes he saw the time on his phone. He looked at the time and his eyes went to the date. At first he would close his eyes and go to sleep again. But then a thought came to his mind that today Sumbul is going to return.

He quickly got up from the bed, took a shower and ran downstairs. His father stops him from talking to him about important matters, but Fahmaan did not need anything more than Sambul. He ignored his father and went out, took the car and went to Sumbul's resort. He reached there and was shocked; Sumbul had already left without informing him. Without thinking, Fahmaan took the car towards the airport.

He was driving the car at full speed out of anger and because of the fear of losing Sambul. Today he felt as if the path would never end. Because he was going at full speed, still he was not satisfied, he wanted to reach there as quickly as possible. He was also cursing himself that how did it go out of his mind that today Sumbul is being returned.

Then after some time he reached the airport and ran inside and was searching for Sumbul here and there. After a lot of searching he finds Sumbul in a line. Fahmaan ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

Bina btaye hi ja rahi thi. I am sorry us din mera dimag khrab ho gya tha. You were so angry with me that you did not even think it was necessary to tell me.               Fahmaan said.

Then he breaks the hug and kisses Sumbul's forehead. Sumbul was very happy that Fahmaan had come to her. Fahmaan was about to kiss Sumbul's cheek lovingly when Yuvraj came and took Sumbul away from him.

What the hell. Who are you.      ..... Fahmaan said angrily to Yuvraj while roaring.

Awaaj neeche.  And who are you. How dare you ko touch my wood be wife.             ..... yuvraaj said.

What. Kya kaha Teri hone wali wife.she is mine. Only mine.       .... Fahmaan caught Yuvraaj with a collar and punched him in the face.

Sumbul keeps Fahmaan away from him. But Fahman was not listening, she was shouting that he is her fiancé Yuvraj.

Then Sumbul slapped Fahmaan hard and said.

Chup raho. Meri baat suno pehle. Fer fight krna.        ...she said.

Fahmaan became silent suddenly. He was shocked that Sumbul hit him. But he didn’t feel bad about it at all.

This is Yuvraj. My fiance..... ....Sumbul said.

Toh. Main kya kru. Jo bhi ho. But why did he say that you are his would-be wife?     ..... Fahmaan said.

Because both of us are engaged.    .....Yuvraj said placing his hand on the Sambul shoulder.

Fahmaan got angry and before this Sumbul also did react. Fahmaan pulled Sumbul to his side And he kissed her lips. He took both her lips in his lips and sealed them. He sucked her lips for a minute.Sumbul's breath stopped, she had never imagined that Fahmaan would do this. Her eyes became big at first but then she felt pleasure and close her eyes.

Fahmaan broke the kiss and took Sumbul aside with him and placed his hand on her waist.

The wife who was going to happen was yours. Now tell me how will you get married to her.       ....... Fahmaan said with pride.

Yuvraj felt embarrassed, he did not have words to say something, so he went away from there.   Sumbul also stood there feeling embarrassed because everybody was looking at them. Then Fahmaan chased everyone away from there.

Kya hai. Movie ka shot chal raha hai kya ider. Bhago yahan se.       .... Fahmaan said to everyone. Who watch the.

Then Fahmaan looked towards Sumbul who was standing with her eyes down. He placed his hand under her chin and turned her face up.

I also wanted to have my first kiss in a special way. But circumstances became such that I had to do it this way now. I am sorry. For this.            ..... Fahmaan said.

Sumbul was definitely embarrassed, but she liked Fahmaan marking her in this way. A filmy scan of her life was made.

Thank you for mark me in your love.  I love you more.      .....Sumbul kissed his forehead and hugged him.

Then it was time for Sumbul's flight and she said now I have to go. And I will wait for you. This time please come early.

Fahmaan, while kissing her lips again and again, said that this time Fahmaan will come as a groom and will bring his bride with him forever.

Sumbul smiled and tears of joy welled up in her eyes. She also responded to Fahmaan in the last kiss. And she went away from there.

There were tears of happiness in Fahmaan's eyes and also sadness that now he have to talk to his family about it.

***___***___***___***___***

Precape........... flashback.

You must have understood that the  story is about to end. So guys, after this I will complete ADURA ISHQ. Then something new will start.

And if you want I add something so plz tell me ok. And most important is that there is no mature stuff in this story. Love And fame.