FIRST FRIENDLY COFFEE DATE AND HUG

PART....3

A month had passed and both of them had become good friends. But Sumbul had not yet opened up much. She had become a little comfortable with Fahmaan and started talking. But she was still not able to talk openly with herself.

And Fahmaan also treated her with respect and lot of care and did not force her to do anything. But he wanted her to live her life openly like everyone else. Share what's in her heart, what she likes, what she wants to do in life,

Fahmaan used to treat her with a lot of understanding so that she herself started talking. In this one month Fahmaan got to know her. He learned from her that she did not like boys much. And she judges herself by stupid girls that she is not the beautiful, That's why she lives alone and can't make friends.

Sumbul had changed a little. Earlier she did not even smile but now she starts smiling as soon as she leaves college. Thinking about Fahmaan.

Sumbul used to remember Fahmaan's words, the care he took for her, the way he used to give her chocolates every day.  Sumbul doesn't know but she has fallen in love with Fahmaan. But she considers Fahmaan as her friend, a friend who means everything to her. The one who taught her to laugh, became her friend, introduced her to other people, and took care of her.  By staying with Fahmaan, she came to know the way to live life. She was very proud that there was Fahmaan in her life. And now she used to think about Fahmaan all the time, morning and evening, day and night.

Today they had a free class, so Fahmaan's friends made a plan to go out for lunch today.Rohit also had a girlfriend with him. So Fahmaan thought that if Sumbul would be left alone then why not take her along.   Sumbul used to say hello to Fahmaan's friends only and was not very free.

Fahmaan asked his friends to leave and said that he would bring Sumbul with him. Sumbul was the first to refuse. But after Fahmaan asked two or three times, she agreed. Fahmaan was happy and held her hand and took her to the car.

Both of them went together but in silence. Within a short time both of them reached a resort. Both of them went inside together and joined their friends. Everyone ordered as per their choice. And till then they took one coffee each.

All of them were sitting in pairs: Rohit and his girlfriend, Vivek and Arjun, and Sumbul and Fahmaan. Their coffee arrived and everyone was drinking it silently. Then Arjun joked and everyone started looking at each other with surprise.

Vaise guys main kya soch Raha tha.  Ki ek Jodi ke sath sath ek or Kodi ki first Coffee date ho gyi.         ....Arjun said jokingly.

Sumbul's eyes got big and she turned red with shyness wondering what Arjun could have said.

Fahmaan started coughing.

Oppos.      Sorry Sumbul. I was just joking. You are like my sister so this is a normal joke.       .....Arjun said.

Sumbul just nod.

Then both look at each other. There was only shyness on the faces of both of them but they were happy in heart listening Arjun joke.

By the way, Sumbul, let me say one thing. I know you are very innocent and not that kind of girl. And right now you are not comfortable with us except Fahmaan.

Look, I am also a girl, please talk openly with me. I like you, you are my baby sister. I agree that you have a problem with boys, please talk to me.       .......Riva said Rohit's girlfriend.

Sumbul nodding.

Yes Sumbul, it has only been a month that we have been friends, you are fine with me but still you have not been able to be so open. So please try yourself to express your views. And you also have full rights on us. So you also agree with us. It is not necessary that you agree with all of us.       .....fahmaan said.

Ok baba main sab se baat krne ki koushish krungi. And thank you Fahmaan and all you friends for coming into my life. Thank you so much.       ....Sumbul said but there were tears in her eyes. Seeing everyone's love for herself.

Hyyy why are you crying.       .....Vivek said.

Fahmaan got up from his chair and hugged Sumbul.

You deserve this friend and love. Don't cry.      ..... Fahmaan said.

Sumbul sobs a little louder. Because Fahmaan expressed her heart's feelings without her even speaking.

Then everyone came to hug Sumbul and in this way they had a friendly hug along with a friendly coffee date.

Then everyone comes out of the hug and Fahmaan wipes Sumbul's tears.

Pagali. Aise kon rota hai. Hunnn.        ....Fahmaan said.

Main  Hahaha.         ...sumbul said while smiling.

Reeva mess sumbul hair with love. And said.

Awwww Mela bacha hasta hua kitna pyara lag raha hai. 

Sumbul happily hugs Reeva tightly. Reeva kisses her head like a mother.

Areee bas kro or kitna emotional drama dekhne ko milega.          .... Arjun said.

Everyone starts laughing. Then everyone's lunch arrived and everyone had a full lunch happily.  And came home.

From today onwards Sumbul's life started changing little by little. Reeva and Sumbul became good friends and from now on Sumbul used to talk to other boys also. And like this a few more months passed. Fahmaan was very happy that Sumbul has now started laughing and playing like a normal girl.

Fahmaan was falling in love with Sumbul every day. In the eyes of the world, both of them are friends and also for Sumbul. But Fahmaan had fallen in love with Sumbul from the very first day.

When he heard Sumbul's innocence and very sweet voice. When he could look into her eyes for the first time. Then when he lost his heart at her innocence when Fahmaan's heartbeat stopped first time. 

Yes Fahmaan loved her but he kept this fact hidden in his heart.

Both are in love but one is hiding it and the other is not in love yet. The focus of both of them was on friendship and both had become brilliant friends of each other. Their friendship had become very deep. But both had not yet exchanged their phone numbers. It never occurred to them that they would ever take each other's number. It had been three months since both of them lived together.

###___###___###___###___###