PART.....8 YAADAIN

FLASHBACK.

After dropping Sumbul at her home. Fahmaan goes to his home smiling from the heart. He had just come home and was about to lie down on the bed when he got a call from his family.

He picked up the call and it was his mother on the phone, her voice was broken as if she was crying.  She said, son, come home quickly, your father has got a pain in his heart. As soon as he heard it, it seemed as if the soul had come out of Fahmaan's body.

And the mood of his smiling face changed, his eyes turned red and tears started flowing from his eyes, but he remained quiet, he did not even sob and did not utter a single word.

Mother started shouting his name again and again then he came to his senses and said, mother, I am coming tomorrow morning. Then he asked how is papa, what happened to him.

His mother told him that he suddenly had a pain in heart and we took him to the hospital. I am feeling very afraid son, who is important in my life moere then you both, please come quickly to your mother.

Fahmaan assured her that he would come by the first train in the morning, please be patient and take care of yourself and  father.

Her mother was sobbing but both of them cut the phone and started crying on their respective sides.  He kept bringing it like that for quite some time and started remembering his family moments. Then suddenly he remembered Sambul. he started thinking that if I left without telling her, she would be broken.

So he decided that he would meet Sumbul first thing in the morning and would leave Mumbai.

FLASHBACK END.

_____________________________

Both of them missed each other a lot and both cried a lot due to going away from each other. Somehow both of them spent their day. This was the first scene of separation and it was very painful for both of them.  Sumbul kept crying till she came home from the library. She did not even eat food; she felt as if once again her happiness was taken away from her life.  She cried so much that she did not cry even at the death of her parents. Because at that time she was a child and she did not know the pain of someone being away. Then she cried for her parents but she did not know what the pain of going away from someone was.   Today she cried for her love. Because she had  Fahmaan's her everything, she never thought that both would be separated so suddenly.  She had thought of spending her life with him but both of them got separated suddenly.

Somehow both of them spent their day and a new morning came. Fahmaan's father had a minor heart attack. Now he was fine but the doctor had told him not to take any stress and also did not want to do too much work.

Now it was time for Fahmaan to take up the responsibilities of the family from his father.  Fahmaan joined his father's business and got busy in it He forgot that life.  Fahmaan missed Sumbul a lot, he kept himself so busy every day that he could not remember her. But as the day dawned, when he lay on the bed, Sumbul's innocent face came in front of his eyes and a sweet smile appeared on his lips, which made all his tiredness disappear.

Fahmaan used to remember every moment spent with her, that first meeting and that last hug.  Every day he had a craving to see Sumbul and touch hier and when the craving reached its peak, he used to do smock.

He could never call her because the first month was spent under Papa's supervision. And after that the responsibility of the family came upon him and he became busy in it.  And even if he got time, he would not call knowingly because he did not want to appear weak. Sumbul had become his weakness.

SUMBUL SIDE

Sumbul goes to college the next day and finds herself very lonely because Rohit, Arjun, and Vivek were with their girlfriends. They used to talk to her but was not with her.  Sumbul went alone and started staying in the class again like she did before.  Everywhere in the college she would remember her and Fahmaan's Lovely memories. and her eyes would fill with tears.

This continued for a few days and then she went to college. She reminded her of Fahmaan's memories and she used to come home and crying a lot.  After a month, Sumbul stopped going to college, she started studying from home and found a job. Sumbul was upset without Fahmaan going to college.

Sumbul missed Fahmaan so much that she used to wait for his call every day but she never called him herself.   She kept thinking that she did not know whether Fahmaan's life was okay or not and if I called him in such a situation, he might get disturbed.  She too was yearning to see and touch him. Sumbul also remembered their first and last meeting and she remembered the last hug when she said last time, I love you.   Both of them said I love you to each other but indirectly. Both of them said I love you in emotions but did not tell that both of them love each other very much and now they cry every day in each other's presence.

Sumbul comes home after working the whole day but does not have dinner every night. As soon as she comes she lies on the bed and says that you should learn to live like a Sumbul, you have to love only him. He didn't.  Wait for it but don't think that it will be like that possessive for you.  You are not moving ahead without him, it does not mean that he too would have stopped for you. And he had become your friend. Not lover.  So why did you consider his friendship as love?

In this way both of them fall asleep while talking about to each other's. Themselves And the next day again they get busy with their work.

***__***__***__***__***__***

Guys thak gyi likh kar. I was busy but I do it for you guys.