FEEL EMBARRASSING

Gradually Sumbul became open with everyone, she used to talk to everyone without any hesitation. But she was still very innocent. She had become very close with Fahmaan. Sumbul now started being very happy. She started smiling a lot.

Once a group of friends were sitting in the canteen. And were having lunch. Now their gang had become bigger because Arjun and Vivek had also made girlfriends. And all three of them had to go out somewhere after bunking classes in college.

So the three of them went after lunch to spend some time together.  Sumbul and Fahmaan were still sitting in the canteen and talking. And then Sumbul feels wetness. There was still a week left for her periods to come but they came before that. Sumbul started sweating. This caused a little trouble as to whether her clothes might get spoiled due to her period. Sumbul sat with a pale face and was sweating. SHe could not understand what to do.

Fahmaan looks at her and gets panicked as to why she is sweating so suddenly.

Tum thik ho. ye paseena kyu aa raha tumhe. Thik feel nhi kar rahi ho kya.         ...... Fahmaan said worriedly.

I'm fine. Ye to bas aise hi.       .....Sumbul said. Don't know what to say about this.

Ok.   He said. Then he took out a hanky from his pocket and gave it to Sumbul.

Clean your face. You are sweating a lot.      ..... Fahmaan said.

Sumbul took the handkerchief or started wiping her sweat. But she was sweating even more which was flowing from hee hair.

Fahmaan was looking at her and he felt that perhaps she was not well. So i will have to take her to the doctor.     .....Fahmaan says in his heart.

I think you will have to consult a doctor. You are not well.       .....fahmaan said.

No no no. Doctor ki need nhi hai. Main thik hu.           ..... Sumbul said.

Fahmaan got up from his chair and went near her.

Aree yrrr Look, you are sweating and this is not good. Come on, let me take you to the clinic.       .....Fahmaan said.

Fahmaan, this is happening because of girls problem.    .....Sumbul said softly with her eyes closed.

Fahmaan could not hear properly and he bent down a little.

Kya kaha tumne.       ... Fahmaan said.

Sumbul remains silent for a while. She just sat down with her eyes down. Fahmaan sat on the chair next to Sumbul. And holding her hand asked her to look at him.

Then Sumbul gently told him that this is a girls' problem.

Ohhh ok.   ...... Fahmaan only said that he still did not understand properly.

After thinking for a while he said.    You mean there is a monthly problem. Sumbul nodded. 

Both of us remained silent for a while because both of us did not understand what to do. Fahmaan did not know that Sumbul had just got her periods. And she is afraid to stand up lest her clothes get spoiled.

To chalo fer main tumhe Ghar chod deta hu.     ..... Fahmaan said while stand up.

both were feeling embarrassed Both were talking to each other on such a topic for the first time. Not only was Sumbul embarrassed, Fahmaan was also feeling embarrassed. Both of them were wondering what kind of trouble they had got into with all this talk with their friend.

Sumbul held Fahman's hand and made him sit on the chair again. And whispered in his ear while feeling shy and embarrassed.

I have just got my periods. And have come before time. I am afraid that my clothes might get stained.      .....Sumbul said everything in one breath.

Fahmaan became more confused as to what to do next. He took a deep breath and told Sumbul to get up, I will be behind you. And if there is a stain, I will let you know.

Sumbul got up reluctantly, took a deep breath, thinking that there was no other option.  Fahmaan was behind her and when he looked at her buttocks, there was just a small stain there, completely bright red. Fahmaan looked carefully to see if anyone was watching. 

Sumbul was waiting for Fahman to speak but he did not speak, so Sumbul started walking forward. Fahmaan caught hold of her waist and pulled her towards him. Sumbul's eyes widened due to Fahmaan's sudden action. She hits his chest and closes her eyes automatically to feel the body touching her.

Sorry.   There is a stain here.    ...... Fahmaan whispered in her ear and his hot breath touched her neck.

Sumbul directly opens her eyes and sits on the chair. Both were feeling very awkward. Then all the students had lunch and they all went to class.

Fahmaan was wearing a t-shirt and a jean blazer over it. The idea came to him and he thanked God that he chooses these clothes today.

Stand up.       ...... Fahmaan said and Sumbul stood up.  Fahmaan took off his blazer and tied it on her waist.

Ab challo.       ...He said.

Fahmaan followed Sumbul till hee car. Then both of them took their cars and drove out.

Sumbul was over the moon, she was very happy with the way Fahmaan had helped her today. Even Sumbul was not going to come out of Fahmaan's mind today. He was remembering today's conversation again and again, how both of them talked about this topic.

And they fell a little closer to each other but they don't know. That while taking care of each other, both are also falling in love.

***___***___***___***___***