PART.....7 HAQ AND SAPRATIONE

Both reach the party and as they go inside the hall, the eyes of all the boys are fixed on Sumbul. Fahmaan did not like even for a moment that someone looked at Sumbul in such a way. His possessiveness became apparent. He placed his hand on Sumbul's waist and went away.He was showing that she is mine. And I have a right on her.

Sumbul was a little shocked by Fahmaan's sudden action but she kept her face normal.
Both of them met their gang friends and everyone started dancing. Sumbul was not dancing, she was feeling shy, so she sat on one side.

All the boys took a shot of vodka and got engrossed in the dance. Fahmaan also took a shot, but his eyes were not moving away from Sumbul. Sumbul was looking at her phone, she did not know what was happening near her. There were two boys who were continuously looking at Sumbul because Sumbul's dress was off shoulder and a little of her cleavage was visible.

Fahmaan was also looking at Sumbul and then his eyes fell on those two boys, his mood got off and he got angry at Sumbul today. He said in his mind that why was there any need for Sumbul to wear such a dress and get ready. And crazy girl, even her dress is not setting properly.

Fahmaan in anger went to Sumbul while chasing those two boys, stood in front of her and took hee phone.

Deyaan kaha hai tumhara.      ... Fahmaan said with anger.

Kya hua.  Tum gusse main kyu ho.      ..... Sumbul said with low voice.

Fahmaan caught the edges of her dress and lifted up a little so that her breast line was covered. Sumbul was shocked when Fahmaan touched her. Her eyes became wide.

Then Fahmaan held her hand and took her to the dance floor. Without arguing, Sumbul started dancing with everyone. And all his friends were also giving her company.

Then after a lot of dancing, the time came to cut the cake and Ahana cut the cake.He fed everyone and everyone gave her gifts. Then the party ended and everyone came home.  Fahmaan came to drop Sumbul and he could not control himself. Both said bye to each other and wished each other a good night and just then it was Sumbul's turn to get out of the car.  Fahmaan kisses her on the cheek. Sumbul gets shocked for the third time.

Sumbul blushes a lot. And feeling shy she goes inside her house. Fahmaan smiles and starts the car and drives off.

Sumbul's breath stopped. She was blushing a lot and her face turned red. She went to her room and lay down on the bed and was smiling. For a while she was just remembering the last scan and was blushing.

Then she changed and went to sleep while remembering all the lovely moments of today.

The next day was a Sunday and she was still sleeping when her phone started ringing. She picked up the phone with closed eyes and said hello in a sleeping voice.

Hlo Sumbul 10 minutes main mujhe library main Milo.      ..... Fahmaan said.

Hearing Fahmaan's voice, Sumbul immediately opened her eyes and said OK. It was not new that Fahmaan would call Sumbul to the library every Sunday. But today both were going to be separated.

Sumbul quickly got up, brushed her teeth, took a shower, got ready and went out. Today she had taken her car to the agency for service and her neighbour's brother had gone to drop her on his bike. Sumbul reached there in the same time and she saw that Fahmaan was waiting for her outside.

Fahmaan saw Sumbul with the boy, his blood boiled but he controlled himself.  Sumbul came near him and Fahmaan hugged her tightly.

Areeee kya hua.  Tum thik ho.     ...she said with confusion.

Hmmmm.   He said.

Sumbul started shaking his back and also started getting scared wondering what happened to Fahmaan.

Then both came out of the hug and Fahmaan cupped Sumbul's face. Sumbul also cups one of his cheeks.

Kya hua.      ...she asked.

Sumbul mujhe Jana hoga. But I promise, I will definitely come to you. You should keep your senses and always remain the way you are.       ...... Fahmaan says this and hugs her again.

Jaa kaha rahe ho.  Kya hua hai thik se btao.        .....she said with teary eyes.

Sumbul mere papa ki health thik nhi hai. And I have to go. I will miss you a lot. I love you.        ... Fahmaan also said in a heavy voice.

Fahmaan could not control himself and indirectly said I love you.

I will also miss you a lot Fahmaan. I love you too. I will wait for you.       ......Sumbul said this and tears started flowing from her eyes. And at that time tears also came out from Fahmaan's eyes.

Both were crying silently and then came out of the hug and were looking into each other's eyes.

Rona band kro. Warna main yahan se challa jaunga/jaungi.       .....Both said it together.

A smile appeared on both their faces.

I have to take a train in the next hour, I have to go to Sumbul.    ..... Fahmaan said looking into her eyes.

Hmmmm jao.    .....Sumbul also said  looking into his eyes.

Tears of separation were flowing from the eyes of both. Fahmaan hugged her tightly again and kissed her on her shoulder.

Then he went away from there. Sumbul remained there until Fahmaan disappeared from her sight.  Both cried a lot but both composed themselves by saying that they have not confessed their love. So let this love remain single. When we have not even expressed our feelings to each other then why is there so much pain in being away from each other.  Sumbul kept crying the whole night and Fahmaan kept crying the whole way.

***___***___***___***___***