EPILOGUE

Three months later ,

Today it has been three months since the married life of both of them. And every night both of them made immense love and during the day they argued. They did not have sex every day but they loved each other immensely and did romance.

Sumbul had become a little fatter than before and had also become plump. And she felt very good to sleep with him. She had a craving to hug Fahmaan all the time.  But he had to go to the office also.

Due to this behaviour of Sumbul, there was an argument between both of them. And while saying this Sumbul's breath became full. Fahmaan made her drink water and calmed her down. 

Look, your condition is also getting bad, don't say so much. Let's get you checked up by a doctor.         .....Fahmaan said while hugging her.

Mujhe nhi jana kahin bhi. Main thik hu. Tum bas office se aate huye mere liye chocolate cake le aana.      ....Sumbul said and kissed his chest over the shirt.

Seeing Sumbul's innocent face, Fahmaan melted and believed what she said.  Then he kissed her chick and left for office.

Then Sumbul did all the household work and did not eat the food on time and she got dizzy in the kitchen. Faizana saw her and immediately took her to the hospital and also called Fahmaan.

There they came to know that Sambul was pregnant for two months and she had not eaten anything since morning, so she felt dizzy and fell unconscious.  Fahmaan was very happy with this. He was angry that he had not eaten food since morning but he became happy after hearing the good news.

Faizana took the evil eye of her daughter-in-law and son. And she gave them blessings.

_________________________________________

EPILOGUE

Four years latter.

Both of them had a lovely daughter. And today, after four years, she is three years old. Today is her birthday.

She was stubborn from her mother's womb and used to trouble her dad and mother a lot. Even today she requested her dad that she wants two chocolate cakes on her birthday.

There is a birthday party in the evening and all the preparations are done and Fahmaan has gone to the office to attend a meeting.  Everyone was ready and the guests had also arrived. But the birthday girl was not ready yet because she has to get ready from her dad.

Sanam Baby please let's get ready.   Aapke dad aate hi honge. Kapde to pehan lo tab tak.           ...... Sumbul said to her little stubborn princess.

No mumma. I want my dad now.         .....she said in little anger.

both father and daughter are same. Stubborn.    .... Sumbul said and got away from there.

Sumbul had just come down when Fahmaan also came and he looked at Sumbul angrily and understood that his daughter was not ready yet.  He kept the items aside and kissed Sumbul’s forehead and said, I will bring her in just 10 minutes.

Fahmaan and Sanam both get ready and come down together. Then Sanam cuts the cake and first of all she feeds it to her mother because she knew that her mother was angry with her. Sumbul looks towards Fahmaan and then eats the cake.

Then she feeds it to her grandparents and finally to her father and she herself also eats it. Then the children started dancing there and Sumbul served cake to all the guests.

The party ended and everyone went to their respective rooms. Sanam was already asleep.  Fahmaan was lying on the bed and Sumbul comes out of the washroom after changing.

She goes to her side and laid down because she was angry with Fahmaan as well. Fahmaan did not bring a gift for his wife.

Fahmaan laughs at Sumbul's action and thinks how much love I have got from both the girls. Then he stands up and goes towards Sambul and laid down with her. he hugged her from behind and Sumbul was looking as if she had fallen asleep.

Fahmaan spoke softly near his ear. Have you gone to sleep?   Sumbul did not say anything.

Fahmaan held Sumbul's hand and put a white diamond ring on her finger. Sumbul turned her face towards him happily and said.     ..tum gift laaye the to btaya kyu nhi.

Then suddenly she kisses his lips. I love you my jaan.  

I love you too.    My heart.     ... Fahmaan said.

Then Fahmaan hovers over sumbul and sucks both her lips together.Both kiss with passion. Both of them suck and bite each other's lips.  During the kiss, the desire of both of them awakens. And both of them go to the bathroom and make love so that Sanam's sleep does not break.

And both of them live their lives happily and with persistence.

THE End

Guys aaj Fahmaan ne meri story dekhi hai. To main khush hu. Vaise to har teen din main dekhta hi hai. Main btana bhul jaati hu tum sab ko. Aaj bta diya.

 Aaj bta diya

***___***___***___***___***___***

So guys, the story ended here. Thank you so much for giving me so much love. You guys are so special for me. Love you guys, love you so much.