Chapter 10 *Setting Up*

Sydney {POV}

I woke up with extreme regret, why did I have sex with Malcom.
I still layed in Malcoms bed, staring up at his dark ocean blue ceiling.
"Mourning princess." Malcom says coming out the bathroom, he was wearing black caky shorts that stopped a little above his knees. He was shirtless and hair dripping wet.
"I thought we were in my room." I said getting up.
I didn't realise I was still naked until Malcom let out a pleased whistle. I quickly put my underwear on and my clothes. My head ached a little, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle.
"You didn't want anyone to see me in your room, so I took you to mine." He says, putting on a white belt.
"Fuck." I mumbled.
"What?" He asks.
"You broke the zipper and button on my shorts." I complained.
"And you tore my shirt, so I think we're fair." He says smiling. I wanted so much to smack that smile off his face, but I couldn't, he was so cute.
"You have to go to my room and give me another pair of shorts." I say a little demanding.
"You're wearing boy shorts, just walk wearing that." He say smirking at my ass.
"I'm not leaving your room li-, better yet, give me one of your t-shirts." He shrugged his shoulders, and tossed me a navy blue shirt, with silver letters, they read, Silver Eclipse.
"Neat, where'd you get it?" I asked.
I was still struggling to put my bra. I took it off completely and looked and buckles, the were ripped off!
"You broke my bra buckles too!" I said irritated.
"Oops, and my grandma made the shirt." He said.
I threw his shirt over my head, I put my hair into a petit ponytail and picked up my clothes. The shirt hovered a little over half way of my thighs.
"My ex shirts are bigger." I admitted.
"You know I banged you so you could for get about him." He said, placing a red hat on his head backwards.
"Well you didn't bang me hard enough then." I told him as a small smile crept my face.
"Well your loud moans said other wise." He said wiggling his eyebrows. My face blushed as pieces of last night flashed in my mind. And I began to blush madly.
"Okay, you win." I say, but he didn't win yet, I'm Alpha I don't lose, without a fight.
"Sadly this is your last day here, sucks ay?" My smile turned weak, and my eyebrows sunk.
"Ya, I like it here," I looked at him putting on a different hat, I took a peek at his dresser to see three rows of teen hats. "Why so many hats?" I ask.
"This isn't even the half of them." He began to open two drawers side by side. He walked in his closet and came out with three shoe boxes.
"These are filled with hats, and so are the drawers. Why do I Maclom Sanchez have so many hats?" He asks himself looking in the mirror at himself, then at me followed by a wink.
"To answer your question, Malcom, I've always took an interest in hats, so I began collecting. And using." He said turning around to look at me.
I laugh at him and open a box. Their were different shades of every colour in the world in this box. But only one stuck out. A really pretty sky blue hat in white letters that read Beyond The Clouds. I took it out of the box.
"Malcom?" I asked not looking up from the hat.
"Oh, I got that from Colorado. Well my sister did, but gave it to me." He said putting on a grey hat.
"Where is she?" I asked.
"Beyond the clouds. She gave it to me a week before she died, but I knew it was coming when she handed to me, while it was still in the bag." He says putting on a hot pink hat, backwards.
"How did she die." I asked hesitantly.
"Suicide. Her mate died two weeks before that, in a war we had in Colorado. So it was expected." He said putting on a yellow hat, that said swag in black letters, and out lined by white. That part that hung over nothing was black.
"Keep that hat and stay shirtless. You got yellow and black shoes?" I ask. He looked me as if I turned into Selena Gomez, but more look of lust.
He went in his closet and pulled out yellow and black All Stars. He looked at me and I nodded. "But I wanna wear a shirt." He says.
"Mainly yellow, then more white than black." I tell him. He walks his closet and I can hear, the hangers rattling.
When he came out, he came out with main yellow shirt, with a white rectangle and inside a black t-rex wearing yellow sunglasses.
"Why would you buy a shirt like that," I said trying to hold back a eager laugh.
"I have my own wore drob, so does it work or not?" He asks seeing my face about to bust.
I grabbed his pillow, and tried muffle my laugh and shot him a thumbs up.
"Ya well we have to get to your room so you can match me." He says. I look at him as if he lost his mind.
"Come on it'll look cool, and swaggy." He tossed me a yellow and black hate that looked exactly like his, but said swaggy.
I looked at the hate, then at his gorgeous smile. "Fine." I agreed walking out the door.
Our rooms weren't far. His room was three doors down and across the hall from, luckily no one saw.
When I got in my room, Malcom decided on what I was going to wear. I wasn't surprised when he gave me my black booty shorts and a spaghetti strap that had a white heart and two black cats. I wore my black and yellow All Stars.
Of course I put on everything after I got out the shower.
When I was dressed I looked at myself in the mirror, I put my hat on and my ponytail stuck out the whole in the back.
Malcom got off my bed and hugged me from behind. His arms past my shoulders and hands locked at my belly button.
"You look gorgeous baby. Me and you. Swag and Swaggy." He kissed my temple, then by my eye, cheek, neck. He went back to my lips. "Malcom, it's eleven twelve. Come on." I said. I grabbed his hand but he put his arm around neck, and I put my arm around his waist.
I had to admit. We. Looked. Hot!

Rick {POV}