Chapter 25 *Clear*

Yesterday day I real asked my new book, The Guy Next Door, so that you guys can now read it. I hope you give a shot and thumbs up (vote). Now here's Double Mated.

Sydney {POV}

I got the strongest hatred vibe from Jackson's dad, not the best first impression. But I do have to figure something out about my dad, like how come I didn't see this coming earlier. The pack must be worried sick.

What about Ryans pack?

Ryan {POV}

One week and Zack tried to kill himself, how come Candice would leave him. Just a couple weeks ago I felt my bond with Sydney disappear and I hope I'd have nothing more to do with her so I wouldn't get hurt again.

Zack has been living with me, I've been keeping a close eye on him, but he seems to be better.

Malcom, I still hate him. Yet he seems to be on the verge of death since his mate has died and the girl he loved called him a murder and was never to be seen again. I feel sorry for the poor sap, but we can't control anything. Our lives are lined up for us, we.just have to take the right path.

Not everything has gotten worse for every one. Clair found her mate two days ago and seeing them so happy, it makes me want to kill them. But I know better.

April and Rick found an old abandoned pack house that still looked neat. Rick claims that that's the place the Goddess want him to live their and their pack is already huge. Oh and the little pups they took care of they're human. Surprisingly Afradiety looks a lot like Rick and April. The other three are running around playing with the others somewhere.

My dad and I, well we're getting along bdtter, not a hundred. I found out Margaret, my mother, was pregnant. Honestly I wish I could find love again, knowing that it won't be the same, but to have someone by your side it's good enough.

"Lets go to the movies or something, being around here isn't helping any of us." The approaching voice came to a very accurate Clair.

But as I looked up She was on her tip toes in hope as her mate, Tim, was right behind her arms rested on her shoulders.

"I'm good, ask Malcom." I advised her.

"I already did, and Zack, Kati, Marion, Stef, even the twins Michael and Mickey. The only one willing to come is Tim." She patted Tim's stomach, but that only made me want to go less.

"Please Ry." She begged. I was beginning to get irritated.

"I don't want to go Clair, maybe some other time." I have to admit my tone was a little rude, but I didn't realize till Tim growled at me.

"Fine. And just because Sydney left doesn't mean you have shut everyone out." With that she left, I heard Tim ask who Sydney was but I ignored it.

That's when I saw my dad coming my way.

"Dad, is our blood line cursed, I don't know just for men?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"I mean Aunt T has a mate. Then you lost you actual, as did Gramps Jude. Now me, like is it or something." I asked.

"Hopefully not a curse, just maybe some bad luck. And Alpha Lucas Hayes want to speak with you." My dad informed me.

Alpha. Lucas. Hayes. "You mean Sydney's dad?" I asked in a panic voice.

"Mmhm. Maybe the 'curse' stops here. He's I'm Alphas office." My dad patted me on the back and left.

I was nervous but. I have nothing to lose, right?

When I opened the door, I saw Zack, Malcom, and Rick. This is not good.

"Sit." Alpha Lucas demanded me.

I obediently sat down, next to Rick.

"Where's my daughter?" He asked.

"We don't know." Malcom said.

"We seriously don't, her my mate left us." Zack said.

"If I knew, would I be hear?" I told him.

He looked at Rick, who I just noticed said nothing.

"Rick?" Alpha Lucas asked.

"Yesir." Rick said.

"Do you know where my daughter is?" Alpha Lucas leaned forward and making us lean back some.

"I'm going to tell you a story and you have pay close attention. She. Ran. Away." Rick said.

"You're an alpha, am I correct?" Alpha asked.

"Mhm."

"So from one alpha to another where's my daughter. You know and I know you know. Its written all over your face."

"I do not. She ran away, because he shot her and he let him." Rick said, all the air in my lungs seemed to have disappeared, so has Malcoms.

"Sorry guys, he owns the number one pack in the world. This is a game of every man for himself." Rick said, I wanted more than anything to kill him.

"Real story. I true to shoot my mate but the bullet reflected off of her and Sydney. None of us knew that a as going to happen. I loved her, why would I kill my mate, if didn't love her." Malcom said, which that luckily saved his ass. But mine on the other hand was still in trouble.

"Well, I was being held at gun point. Malcom was the only one with a free aim." That didn't help, I was in some deep deep shit.

"My son Daniel died for his mate in war. I was broken and so was his mother. But we only had one hope, Sydney, our last child. Now boys. You're going to tell me and for ever lie or missed part I would pluck you teeth out, starting from the front." With that said, We started singing like a canary.

Sydney {POV}

I was with Candice thinking of a plan, when it came to me.

"I know what we can do." I told Candice.

"What!? Tell, we have to fix all of this, and soon." She rushed me.

"I left my phone at their pack house, therefore if you were to call me then they'd pick up." I told her.

A large smile grew on her face, then it faltered. "What if they disposed of it?" She asked.

"It only worth a try."

We called my phone six times we began losing hope. But on the seventh call and the third ring. Some one picked up the phone.

"Candice?" Ryan, is voice tears to my eyes. It just all came clear to me.

"Ya, Ryan we need your help."