Introduction

My name is Caroline Elizabeth Forbes, daughter of Mystic falls Town Sheriff Elizabeth Forbes and Gay father Bill Forbes. I am 16 years old.

I have been diagnosed with OCD, GAD, DID, Schizophrenia, Autism and Depression since I was 11. No one knows about it and that I am seeing a psychiatrist and a psychologist and I have been on medication.

I woke up to an empty house again. My mom was at work having no time for her only daughter. It still affects me but I have grown used to it.

None of my so called friends ask me how I feel about going to home where no one is waiting for me. No one would even ask because it's about Elena like always.

And now that she has lost her parents she is going to get everyone's sympathy. It is really sad that she lost her parents but it is kinda her fault. . She ditched family night, went to a party, fought with Matt and demanded her parents to come and pick her up.

I mean seriously who ditches family night for a party. Thats Elena for you taking everything for granted as she gets it on a silver platter.

If I say all this, I become the bad person. But its okay for others to speak bad about me. When I speak the bitter truth its not okay, its insensitive.

Such a hypocrisy

I always feel like a third feel between Elena and Bonnie. They never make me feel welcomed and always blame it on me when I try to voice that.

Anyways I have to get ready for school. Its the first day. I will put on s smile so that no one sees my sadness and loneliness ever. I am a strong and independent woman.