Season 2: Part 8

I was happy hearing that. After that I went to the grill to get some food while she went to work.

At the grill washroom, I see Elena approaching me but I guessed seeing her mannerisms and facial expressions that she is Katherine not Elena.

When I say Katherine she looks impressed that I wasn't fooled by her. She tells me to give a message to the Salvatore brothers otherwise she will come after my mother.

I say what message?

Katherine says to give her the moonstone in the masquerade ball otherwise I will start killing people Elena loves and cares about.

She leaves after that.

I was a bit shaken up but decided to inform Stefan and Damon about it.

I went to the Salvatore Boarding House, Damon was already there. He started making sarcastic comments but as I say Katherine, he becomes silent and nods me to go on. I told him about seeing Katherine, her message and threats. Damon calls Stefan and gives me some blood.

Stefan comes in and I tell him all about Katherine. They started making plan about killing her and had called up the entire gang.

After finally making the plan, I was a bit nervous but when Damon asked me about my involvement, I say yes as Katherine threatened to harm my mom. I was still nervous and was leaving the Salvatore Boarding house that's when I shared an awkward eye-lock with Bonnie.

I started preparing for the masquerade ball. I show Stefan the room where they can capture Katherine.

Next day

I got ready and leave my house to go to the masquerade ball. As I reached there, after a few minutes I was suddenly slammed into the wall by Katherine. She was holding me by my neck. I got angry and used my vampire strength to get off her grasp and I succeeded. She didn't look quite happy but I say you want to know where are the Salvatore Brothers, then you have to talk with respect. Follow me, and I grab her hand and take her with me to that room.

She says if you are planning anything, Caroline, then don't do that because I would always be one step ahead. I say sure, I am doing this for my mom whom I love but you won't get it because you are a heartless bitch and I push her into the room.

She says how dare you push me? She couldn't come out because of the magical barrier. Salvatore Brothers come out of their hiding place. I say goodbye Katherine and think before threatening me with my mom and I left from there.

I was enjoying the party when I received Stefan's call to put Katherine in the tomb. He explained me everything what happened after I left.

I was pretty annoyed that my nails would get ruined in raising the tomb door. Both the brothers couldn't raise the door. I came and raised it alone and they were shocked. I sassily say put her in I have things to do.

After putting her in she was saying about Elena being in danger but none of us paid any heed to her words and left to our homes.

Next day

I was going to tell Stefan about not compelling my mother as I was feeling guilty because I was hiding it from Stefan but before that Jeremy came and said about Elena not being at home and her car was still at the Lockwood Mansion. Stefan gets worried for Elena and goes to find Damon and Bonnie.

I got so frustrated that I finally had gotten the courage to tell Stefan everything but I couldn't twll it because of Elena and Jeremy.

After that I got busy with my classes and extracurricular activities.

After 2 days

Slater wasn't answering my phone so I decided to check-up on him. I came inside his house and find Damon, Elena and 2 more girls that I don't know and Slater who was dead.

I immediately asked who killed Slater?

Damon asked what are you doing here Barbie? And how do you know Slater?

I say Slater wasn't answering my phone so I decided to check-up on him. And for your information, It was Slater who helped me understand about vampire life and got me this daylight ring.

Damon says Oh

I say now would you tell who killed Slater?

Elena says he was already dead when we came here.

Before I could question further, the door opened and a few men entered asking for the doppelganger. I didn't get what they were after but seeing Damon and Elena, it had something to do with Elena.

A man comes behind them, says his name is Elijah and kills those men by tearing their heart out from their bodies and leaves.

We all were confused and left the house. I left the house after giving proper funeral to Slater. I was feeling sad, he was sort of like a mentor to me and I lost him.

Damon informs me about Stefan trapped in the tomb with Katherine. I got worried for Stefan and I immediately drove from Slater's house to the tomb in Mystic falls.