Season 1: Part 4

Next day

At my house

I was trying dresses for the founder's party while Damon was laying on my bed.

Damon says try Blue?

I say I don't like blue.

Damon says I won't be your date if you wear this yellow dress.

I say I can't take you to be my date. My mother would be there.

Damon compels me to take him to the founder's party with me.

I absolutely hate it when he does that. He takes away my free will and makes me dance on his tunes.

After that Damon leaves the house and I go to the grill to meet Bonnie and tell her about my date.

Next day

At Lockwood's Mansion

I introduced Damon to Mrs Lockwood as my boyfriend. I hated that part.

My mother saw me but couldn't see that it was Damon and started questioning me. I got so angry at her that I rubbed her divorce on her face.

I know that I shouldn't have said that but she frustrates me so much and is never there for me. She is just ready to blame me for things.

I went where Damon, Stefan and Elena were. I asked Elena can I borrow your date for a dance?

I could see that she wanted Stefan to be far away from me as if I would snatch him from her.

I am not that girl who would go after another girl's boyfriend. Does she think that low of me? I felt really angry at her.

She tried to hide her true feelings and just said it's upto Stefan. She had hope that Stefan would say no.

But Damon said he dances really well.

I said that I not taking no as an answer and drags him to the dance floor.

We were dancing and Stefan said to me Damon asked you to dance with me, right? I said why would he do that?

Instead of answering he brings up drinks for both of us.

We were just talking and Elena and Damon intervened.

Elena asked Stefan for a dance and they went to dance leaving me with Damon.

Damon took me to a room and stole a crystal. I tried to protest but Damon compelled me to shut up and don't utter a word.

After this I went to rest room to touch up a little and see Elena over there.

Elena sees a bite mark on me and she starts to question me and I say leave me alone Elena.

But she doesn't listen and forcefully removes my scarf and shrug and sees the bite marks.

I angrily tell Elena leave me alone and I go from there.

Suddenly Damon comes to me and he is angry. I immediately knew Elena said something to him. He started to drag me outside and I started to defend myself that I didn't say anything. Elena saw it and then she wouldn't leave me alone. I didn't say anything. I swear.

Damon says you have now become a liability and I can't have that. I have to kill you. Before I could utter a word Damon bit me and starts to feed on my blood and I begin to lose consciousness but suddenly he fell down and so did I.

After a while

I woke up alone on the grass. I was shaking violently but I tried to calm myself down and I see the crystal Damon stole on the grass beside me. I took it and went inside as if nothing happened.

I searched for Bonnie and asked her if she wanted to ditch the party and stay at my home and have a sleepover.

She said yes and we both went to my house and did a sleepover.