Season 1: Part 2

Next day

At the grill

I was with Bonnie and Elena sitting at the grill folding the flyers for the comet event.

I turn to Elena and say so then what?

Elena says So then nothing

I say you and Stefan talked all night. There was no sloppy first kiss or touchy-feely of any kind?

Elena says nope, we didnt go there.

I say not even a handshake? I mean Elena we are your friends. Okay. You are supposed to share the smut

Elena says we just talked for hours

I say okay what is with the blockage? Just jump his bones already. Okay its easy. Boy likes Girl, Girl likes boy Sex.

Elena says profound and attempts to leave

Bonnie says where are you going?

Elena says Carolines right. It is easy. If I sit here long enough I will end up talking myself out of it instead of doing what I started the day saying I was gonna do.

Next day

I was at the grill with Bonnie after the seeing the comet. Suddenly Stefan comes and asks for Elena.

I could see that he really loves Elena. I couldnt just stop thinking about what Elena has that I dont.

I stopped myself from thinking about it. I was seeing the way Bonnie supports Elena. She never supports me that way. I felt depressed seeing that.

Outside the grill

I was in the parking lot and I meet a guy with Black leather jacket. He orders me to be quiet. I get so angry at him and want to say I am not a puppet that will obey your every command. I am Caroline Forbes and I listen to no one but myself. Always remember it but instead I kept quiet.

He told me that he is Damon Salvatore and I would be your boyfriend from now on Caroline Forbes. Okay?

I wanted to say no way in hell but There was something about him that made me do what he wanted me to do. I said ok.

Damon says let's get you home now. It's getting late.

We went to my home and I was really scared and I couldn't understand why I was doing what he asked me to do.

He asked me to invite him in and I did that. He came in and we went to my bedroom.

He begin to kiss me and then suddenly he bites me in my neck and I lose consciousness.

Next day

I woke up to see blood dripping from my neck and I get scared of what he did. He wasn't a normal human. I silently walked up to leave the room but he stops me and I started to throw things on him. He dodges and I attempt to run from him but he grabs me and pushes me on the bed.

Then he bites me again and then compels me not to say anything about this to anyone. I did what he said. He compels me to wear a scarf to hide the bites.

I was late for cheer practice and he told me that he would drive me over there.

I so wanted to scream but I couldn't do anything. It was as if I had become his puppet.

At cheer Practice

Damon kissed me on the lips in front of everyone. I kissed him back as he had compelled me to do so. I hated every part of it.

I apologised to everyone as I was late and I begin the cheer practice.

I told Elena to observe today as she was not able to keep up. I could clearly tell Bonnie and Elena were not happy with my decision but I am the cheer captain and Its my call.