Season 2: Part 7

Next day

I went to my mom with food and say there is more that I wanted to say. Did you know Damon compelled me to be his girlfriend when I was still human? He used to me, fed on me, erased my memories. And Stefan saved me from Damon but Damon had too much hold over me that I ended up freeing Damon from Stefan's clutches. You know Damon called he stupid, shallow and useless when I couldn't get the crystal he wanted from Bonnie.

Don't worry, I got back at Damon. I tortured him and almost killed him for it but Stefan came and saved him. You know I got jealous that Damon who is a world-class jerk had someone like Stefan fight so much for him because no one ever fought this hard for me. Not even you.

Anyways, enough with the supernatural problems. Let's discuss some human problems.

Did you know Matt became my boyfriend but I broke up with him because of how he treated me, how he let his mom treat me, not defending me and you as his mom spoke ill about you too. He was always speaking of his and Elena's past together and made me feel second best to Elena.

When I tried to break up with him, then also he tried to put the blame on me and Elena was not helping the situation either. She actually told that I was being ridiculous. When I was voicing what I truly feel nobody was understanding that but just blaming me for being insecure and jealous.

You know Elena and I are no longer friends. I broke the friendship with her at the same time when I broke up with Matt. She always mocked me and made fun of me, never caring about my feelings.

Lastly, Bonnie was being a total judgemental bitch to me since she found out I am a vampire. She blames me for being a vampire when it was actually her who told Damon to give me his blood. Without saying, it can be said that Bonnie and I are no longer friends. Although it's Elena who was dating a vampire, she is fine with that but not fine with me being a vampire.

You just have a few years with me before I move away from Mystic falls as I won't be ageing.

Mom I am still your little girl. You have nothing to be afraid of me. I drink blood from the blood bags I steal from the hospital. And Stefan drinks animal blood, he doesn't even drink human blood from the blood bags.

My mom says you don't have to kill people for it?

I say no mom, we don't have to kill people for the blood. We can have animal blood or human blood from the blood bags. I am still me mom, being a vampire doesn't change that. It just magnifies who we really are.

My mom says since when did you become so strong, confident and a wise person?

I say I always was, I just never knew it.

My mom says come here Caroline

I went to her hesitantly and she hugs me and says I am sorry Caroline for not being there for you and making you feel that you were nothing. You are special Caroline and you were meant to do special things. I failed you as a mother but I want to make up for it. I won't tell your and Salvatore Brother's secret to anyone.

I say thank you mom. But we will have to pretend that I compelled you to forget everything. Damon is a bit paranoid about all of this.

My mom says Ok.

My mom and I continue to talk happily.

After 2 days

I pretend to compel my mom and say to Damon that it's done. He says are you sure Blondie you did it correctly?

I annoyingly say I am on human blood Damon. I know that I did compel my mom perfectly.

I go with my mom and once we reach home I tell her everything.

She is taking sometime to process what I just told her but she says that she would be there for me from now on.