𝐗𝐋.

OMNISCIENT
[ thurs, july 4th... 2:47 PM ]
BABIES "R" US

 IT HAD BEEN ALMOST two months since everyone had returned back to the warm but familiar air of New York

IT HAD BEEN ALMOST two months since everyone had returned back to the warm but familiar air of New York. Everyone was struggling to get back to the usual routine since they'd been in paradise for long.

The honks of the traffic helped Dovani settle back down into reality easier than others. She honestly wished that she would've stayed on that island a little longer.

Nobody had to worry about the stressful events of their everyday lives. They put it aside to come together for their friends.

Around this time, Dovani had been experiencing more discomfort since her stomach dropped about three weeks ago. Semaji tried everything to ease the pain but it was just a body thing that she couldn't help.

Semaji decided to get her out of the house for a little before the fourth of july cookout that Semaji's parents were hosting at their place.

"Semaji, you got me fucked up." Dovani cussed, her face scrunched up while she rocked on a full blatter in their Range Rover Santa Fe. "You got me out here in 100 degree weather, in this hot ass motherfucking car and yo' damn children pushing on my blatter. Get me out this fucking car! I'm not marrying yo' ass no more, I'm done!" She continued.

Semaji listened to her rant for about the remaining car ride. "You better stop cussin' at me, lil' girl. Didn't I say; "Ma, use the bathroom before we go 'cause knowing you, two minutes in you gon have to pee and I can't stop no where."? Youn even mean shit you sayin' right now."

"If I didn't have to pee then, why would I force urine, Semaji?"

"And if I recall yo' ass correctly, you said 'Baby, ion gotta pee. Let's just go. We still have to get to your parents at a reasonable time so I can help yo' mama with the potato salad.' Did you not?"

Dovani huffed, knowing he had a point but still annoyed. "I didn't think I would need to go! And now I do, and it's your fault for driving so damn slow."

Semaji sighed, trying to keep his cool. "I'm not driving slow, I'm driving safely. It's a holiday. I'm not riskin' crashin'."

Dovani huffed, adjusting herself to find a more comfortable position. "You better pray I don't have to pee before we get there, or this car is going to need some serious cleaning."

After hearing the emotional pregnant woman sniffle in the passenger seat of the car, they finally pulled into the parking lot of the Babies 'R' Us. Inching closer and closer to the twins due date, they have majority of the necessities, they were grabbing things for the hospital bag.

Dovani sighed with relief as Semaji quickly parked the car. He hurried to her side to help her out, guiding her towards the entrance of the store. The cool air welcomed the couple inside alongside the scent of baby powder and a fresh wipe smell.