Part -3

The director says, Good morning Jungkook, you've arrived.

Jungkook replies, Yes, I have arrived. Actually, I just went to sign the contract, so I got a bit late.

The director says, "No problem. Now quickly go and get ready."

Before Jungkook goes to change, Jennie arrives there, and she is also angry.

The director, annoyed, says, What is it, Jennie? What are you doing here? You know that you're not part of this photoshoot anymore, so there's no point in you being here.

Jennie, fuming, says, Who are you to stop me? You clearly don't know that I'm your boss's fiancée. I have every right to be here, and I intend to stay. I want to see exactly who is taking my place in the photoshoot.

Then Jennie notices Jungkook and, with an arrogant tone, says, Oh, so this kid is the one who's going to take my place? Let me see how well he can do that. She crosses her arms and glares at Jungkook, clearly challenging him with her gaze.

Jungkook internally calms himself, resolving to address the situation later. With a composed expression, he flashes Jennie his trademark bunny smile, masking any hint of annoyance, before gracefully making his way to the changing room, indicating that he's choosing to prioritize professionalism in the moment.

 With a composed expression, he flashes Jennie his trademark bunny smile, masking any hint of annoyance, before gracefully making his way to the changing room, indicating that he's choosing to prioritize professionalism in the moment

As the director calls for a cut, he showers Jungkook with praise, expressing his satisfaction with Jungkook's performance. "Wow, Jungkook, that was excellent! I had high expectations, and you've exceeded them. The photos have turned out fantastic! I'm sure the boss will be thrilled. The director's words of appreciation cause Jungkook to blush slightly, feeling a mix of pride and humility. With a grateful smile, Jungkook responds, "Thank you, director.
acknowledging the praise with humility and professionalism.

Fuming with anger, Jennie watches the scene unfold, realizing she can't say anything because the photos indeed turned out remarkably well. She shoots Jungkook an intense glare, her frustration evident, before turning on her heel and storming off without uttering a word, unable to confront him due to the undeniable success of his work.

Pov.....

The director instructs Jungkook to take a break, and then heads to Mr. Kim's office to present the photos.

The director, after receiving permission, enters Mr. Kim's office finds Taehyung engrossed in his work. Taehyung notices the director's presence and inquires, "What happened, director?" The director then shows Taehyung Jungkook's photos and showers them with praise, remarking on their excellence. Taehyung, mesmerized by the images, becomes captivated by Jungkook's talent. As the director continues to speak, Taehyung's attention remains solely on Jungkook's photos, his gaze lingering on each captivating detail. Lost in the moment, he barely registers the director's words, completely entranced by Jungkook's artistry.

 Lost in the moment, he barely registers the director's words, completely entranced by Jungkook's artistry