Part - 10

Pov...

The driver is driving the car, and an awkward silence fills the space between Taehyung and jungkook. Jungkook eventually breaks the silence by saying thank you to Taehyung.

Taehyung, confused, asks why he is being thanked. Jungkook explains that it's for the banana milk.

Jungkook chuckles as he looks at Taehyung's embarrassed face. He continues, explaining that when he had asked the maid for banana milk earlier, it wasn't available. However, it suddenly appeared during lunch.

Jungkook asked the maid about it, and she told him that Taehyung had ordered it for him.Jungkook then looked at Taehyung for a response, but Taehyung ignored him and started using his phone.

Feeling ignored, Jungkook quietly turns to look out the window, admiring the beautiful night view. He ponders why he feels so strange and if something is about to happen. He prays that whatever is coming, it's something good.

Time skip...

After this, Jungkook and Taehyung reach the party venue and see that the rest of the family members are waiting for them. In the car, first, Mr. and Mrs. Kim steps out, and the media takes their photos as they walk inside.

 Suppose they are a kim couple and their pose

Then, Jin and Namjoon get out of the car, striking a few poses.

The media then engages Namjoon in a brief conversation.

Reporter 1: Mr. Namjoon, your husband is very beautiful. Namjoon chuckles upon hearing this, and Jin blushes.

Namjoon replies, He's extremely beautiful,while looking at Jin.

Jin, blushing and slightly slapping Namjoon's chest, shyly says, Stop it, Namjoon. Namjoon chuckles and kisses Jin's forehead.

Then Reporter 2 asks, Sir, where is your son?" Jin answers, He's at home, actually. He's a bit shy, which is why he didn't come.

Plus, he has school tomorrow, so he's with his nannies. Then Namjoon concludes the conversation and heads inside the venue.