Part -22

Mrs. Kim says, Great, both of you are here now. In the evening, Yuna and Minjae will also come, it will be a lot of fun, right, Jennie?

Jennie rolls her eyes and replies, Mom, it would be fun if my husband didn't cheat on me. Saying this, Jennie stands up and walks purposefully towards Taehyung, who is standing near Jhope.

Jungkook frowns, feeling a surge of jealousy and unease as he watches Jennie approach Taehyung.

Taehyung, sensing Jennie's approach, stiffens. He has always been cold and distant, a demeanor he perfected to protect himself from the chaotic emotions swirling within him.

When Jennie stops in front of him, her eyes are full of determination, he feels a flicker of irritation.

Determined, Jennie says, Taehyung, I want a child.

This bold declaration makes everyone's eyes widen in shock.

Taehyung looks at her in disbelief, his cold mask slipping just for a moment to reveal a flash of anger.

He coldly replies, What? Jennie doesn't back down. Yes, Taehyung, I want a child from you. You are my husband, so I can only ask you for a child. I'm not like you, who cheats. So, give me a child, give me your blood, I won't disturb you.

Hearing this, Jungkook's eyes become glossy. The pain of Jennie's words and the thought of sharing Taehyung cuts deep.

He doesn't like at all how Jennie is asking Taehyung for a child, a blatant reminder of the complicated and painful relationship they all share. Jungkook thinks, Jennie is right though, he is the husband of both of us. But I don't want to share Taehyung with anyone.

Taehyung's jaw tightens, a mix of frustration and anger bubbling inside him. He has always been cold to protect himself, but Jennie's demand pierces through his defenses.

He then replies, his voice laced with icy disdain, You want a child, right? Jennie nods eagerly. Then you can have a child with whoever you want. I give you permission to cheat on me, but don't expect a child from me.

Saying this, Taehyung grabs Jungkook's hand, his grip firm yet gentle, and leads him towards the room.

Jennie, hearing all this, becomes extremely angry. She clenches her fists, her face turning red with fury. She watches as Taehyung walks away with Jungkook, feeling a burning rage inside her. The humiliation and rejection sting deeply, fueling her anger even more.

As Taehyung and Jungkook enter the room, the atmosphere is tense.

Taehyung walks over to the bed and sits down heavily, letting out a deep sigh. He glances up to see Jungkook standing at the foot of the bed, his shoulders slumped and his head bowed. The sound of quiet sobs fills the room, and Taehyung watches as tears roll down Jungkook's cheeks.

Are you just going to keep crying all the time? Taehyung says, a hint of teasing in his voice, though his eyes betray a mix of concern and frustration. Whenever I see you, you're always crying. Are you a crybaby?

Jungkook's sobs intensify, his breath hitching with hiccups. I'm not a crybaby, he retorts, his voice trembling. It's just... I'm having mood swings because of your baby.

He looks down at his stomach, his hands gently cradling it.

Taehyung raises an eyebrow, surprised by Jungkook's response. Oh, it's a habit of yours to cry, and you're blaming it on my child? He crosses his arms, trying to mask his concern with a facade of annoyance.

Seriously, Jungkook, I didn't expect this from you.Jungkook wipes his eyes, sniffling, and looks up at Taehyung with a mixture of sadness and frustration.