Part - 8

Pov...

Jungkook gulped, feeling nervous as Taehyung stood very close to him. It felt like the air was buzzing between them. Jungkook remembered the times he had been this near to Taehyung before, and his heart started to beat faster.

He looked at Taehyung's face, noticing how close it was to his own, and began to blush slightly.

Focus, Jungkook, he thought to himself, trying to stay calm. To distract himself, he looked around and saw Jennie glaring at him angrily. This made the Jungkook smirk. He decided to tease Jennie by moving even closer to Taehyung.

Taehyung noticed and leaned in, whispering in Jungkook's ear, Don't you think you're getting a bit too close? he said with a smirk. His lips lightly brushed against Jungkook's ear, making Jungkook shiver and blush even more.

Despite feeling embarrassed, Jungkook boldly met Taehyung's eyes and said, That's your misunderstanding, Mr. Kim.His voice was steady, but his heart was still racing.

The director called out, Cut! And pack up, signaling the crew to finish for the day. He then walked over to Taehyung, who was standing quietly by the side.

Mr. Kim, the photoshoot is complete. I'll arrange for the photos to be uploaded, he said. I have to fly to the US tomorrow for an urgent shoot, so I won't be able to attend the party the day after tomorrow.

Taehyung, maintaining a stern expression, simply nodded and replied, "Hmm." He watched as the crew started packing up their equipment. With a commanding tone, he then turned to the director and Jungkook and said, "You both will have lunch here before you leave.

His words were not a suggestion but an order. The director quickly nodded, Yes, he replied.The director then looked at Jungkook and said, Jungkook, you should change your clothes.

Jungkook felt a wave of nervousness wash over him. He glanced at Taehyung, who was still watching him, before replying to the director, Okay, I'll be back after changing. He walked towards the lift, feeling the weight of Taehyung's gaze on his back the entire time.

Jungkook's heart was pounding, a mix of nerves and excitement fluttering inside him.Five minutes later, Taehyung turned to the director and coldly said, I'll be right back.

He then walked towards the lift as well. The director, noticing Taehyung's determined stride, didn't question him. Taehyung's presence was always commanding and a bit intimidating.

As Taehyung disappeared into the lift, Yoongi noticed the director standing alone, looking a bit lost.

Wanting to keep him company, Yoongi walked over and said, Mind if I join you?" The director smiled in relief, appreciating the company as they both waited for Jungkook and Taehyung to return.

Jungkook hurriedly enters his room to change. After quickly changing in the washroom, he steps out and is startled to find Taehyung lounging on the bed. Jungkook gulps, trying to steady his nerves. He then boldly says, "Mr. Kim, do you need something here? There was no need for you to come; I would have come to you.

Taehyung smirks, his eyes glinting with amusement, and then chuckles in a mocking tone. Oh, so now you're going to tell me when I can come to my own room?Taehyung retorts.

Hearing this, Jungkook is taken aback and nervously stammered,

I didn't know this was your room. It's not my fault. Someone downstairs told me to go to the second floor by the lift and that the last room was the guest room. He starts to feel flustered and embarrassed.

Taehyung rises from the bed and steps closer to Jungkook, pinning him against the wall. Oh, so you want to say you were deliberately sent here? Do you think I'm stupid?

Taehyung says angrily, his face inches away from Jungkook's.

Jungkook rolls his eyes and pushes Taehyung away, gathering his courage. How was I supposed to know this room was yours? I did exactly as I was told by that person. You're overthinking things.

With that, Jungkook turns on his heel and walks out of the room, leaving Taehyung behind.

Jungkook quickly heads back downstairs, choosing the stairs over the lift, his breath becoming labored from the rapid descent. Once he reaches the ground floor, he takes a moment to compose himself, straightening his clothes and taking a few deep breaths. Determined, he sets off to find the director.

As he searches, Jin suddenly appears in front of him, smiling warmly. Come on, Jungkook, lunch is ready, Jin says, his tone is friendly.

Jungkook's eyes widen in surprise. How does Jin know my name? He wonders. Noticing Jungkook's confusion, Jin chuckles softly.

Oh, I should explain. The director is already seated at the dining table. He asked me to call you and mentioned your name. By the way, I’m Jin, he introduces himself, extending a hand.

Relieved and a bit embarrassed, Jungkook shakes Jin's hand.

Nice to meet you, Jin, he replies.Jin leads the way to the dining room, chatting amiably. Jungkook follows, reflecting on how kind and considerate Jin seems.

Jin leads Jungkook to the dining area, gesturing for him to sit. Have a seat, Jungkook, Jin says with a smile.Jungkook takes a seat beside the director and glances around the table.

He recognizes some of the faces but not all. His eyes land on Jennie, who is glaring at him and rolling her eyes. Feeling slightly uncomfortable, Jungkook quickly shifts his gaze.

Then, his eyes fall on Jimin. Jungkook's expression hardens into a deadly glare, suspecting that Jimin had deliberately sent him to Taehyung's room.

Jimin notices Jungkook's intense stare and, with a casual eye roll, turns back to his lunch, seemingly unfazed.

Jungkook was watching when Taehyung came down the stairs with a cold face and saw Jennie sitting in the seat next to his.

Seeing this, Taehyung got angry and quietly sat next to Jungkook, making Jungkook's eyes go wide and shocking everyone else in the house.

Taehyung left his seat to sit beside Jungkook, and Jennie glared at both of them.

Mrs. Kim, in her fake sweet voice, said to Taehyung, Tae, son, why are you sitting here after leaving your seat? Get up and sit next to Jennie; you are going to marry her.

Hearing the word 'marry,' Jungkook's eyes widened, and he saw Jennie smirking at him.

Taehyung noticed all this and said to Mrs. Kim, Mom, I want to sit here. Now stop this unnecessary discussion and eat your food, in a stern voice.

Mrs. Kim glared at him but stayed silent, not wanting anyone to see her true nature because she appeared very sweet and humble to the world.

Then, everyone ate lunch quietly. Taehyung saw Jungkook pouting and called the maid, which caught everyone's attention. He signaled the maid, and she went to the kitchen and brought banana milk in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes sparkled, and without thinking, he started drinking the banana milk, making Jennie very angry.

Everyone at the dining table was shocked to see this but didn't say anything.

After a while, Taehyung said to Namjoon and Yoongi and spoke about Jungkook's success party, giving them orders to ensure that there should be no shortcomings in the party.

Namjoon nodded with a fake smile and said, "There's no need to worry, Yoongi and I will handle everything." Yoongi slightly nodded and didn't say anything.

And Namjoon was controlling his anger with his fake smile.

Jin, seeing Namjoon, became worried because he knew what Namjoon must be going through.

To be continued.......